PDA

View Full Version : Do you want co op campaign

UnanimateObjec
01-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Ive been thinking itd be really cool if Ubisoft implemented co op campaign where you and a buddy can roam around doing side missions and maybe an alternate campaign.

jzsnyder
01-22-2011, 04:14 PM
I could see this happening...

AKG32
01-22-2011, 04:29 PM
I've been wanting this since they first announced the AC:B multiplayer

LP23_Ubi
01-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Would be possible; play as an assassin recruit. Don't really have a side to this though.

UnanimateObjec
01-22-2011, 05:01 PM
For me, I just really want to ride around killing people with my friends. It doesnt really matter about the missions although some side missions would be nice...

AKG32
01-22-2011, 05:12 PM
A short story, maybe following a new recruit as he/she becomes a full Assassin (which would allow character customation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) and a few side missions (assassinations, theft, interrogation, spying, etc) would be awesome

It would be cool if you would be sent to different countries, like Ezio's recruits, to complete missions as a part of your trianing.

Also, as you get closer to being a full assassin, you unlock new/better equipment and clothing

Murcuseo
01-22-2011, 05:16 PM
The Devs have covered this issue many times. Once they find a reason to justify it in game, much like they did with the MP they will implement it. That doesn't mean to say they will go out their way to find a reason.

Don't get your hopes up, kids.

AKG32
01-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
The Devs have covered this issue many times. Once they find a reason to justify it in game, much like they did with the MP they will implement it. That doesn't mean to say they will go out their way to find a reason.

I'm sure if there's enough demand for it, they'll find a way to justify it

Also, awesome sig!

DavisP92
01-22-2011, 06:00 PM

Lol i remember hearing that and just laughed at how dumb it was for them to say that. they didn't justify the MP at all. First of all the animus is meant for us to go and re-live the lives of our ancestors, so how do our ancestors fight and kill each other then come back to life and kill each other again. They shouldn't have to justify co-op if they didn't really justify mp that well. But here is the solution to their problem:

1. Who ever said we need to use the animus for the co-op. We can just play as two assassin's in what ever time period Ubisoft wants.

2. If they want the animus they can say, two brothers/sisters use the animus to re-live the lives of their ancestors who turn out to be brothers/sisters too.

Done i pretty much found a way to "justify" co-op for Ubi and it wasn't that hard. :P

Murcuseo
01-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by akg32:

Also, awesome sig!

Thanks, that reminds me, I'm in the mood for making it more bloody.

Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Done i pretty much found a way to "justify" co-op for Ubi and it wasn't that hard. :P

By justify it, they meant in their own minds, not yours.

Masta_Pain
01-22-2011, 10:05 PM
No, unless it was Desmond and subject 16 it would go completely against the laws of the game, and even if it was them they would be playing as the same person, which would make even less sense, and they don't even have a reason why they would both have to go in.

DavisP92
01-22-2011, 10:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by akg32:

Also, awesome sig!

Thanks, that reminds me, I'm in the mood for making it more bloody.

Originally posted by Pdavis3:

By justify it, they meant in their own minds, not yours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure they meant justify, for the concept of the animus and AC series. Not really one's mind, seeing how i'm sure some of the developers probably had the same ideas i had. since they aren't hard to come up with

foxriot
01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Co-op would be tons of fun! Ubisoft should definitely do this.

Ass4ssin8me
01-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Masta_Pain:
No, unless it was Desmond and subject 16 it would go completely against the laws of the game, and even if it was them they would be playing as the same person, which would make even less sense, and they don't even have a reason why they would both have to go in.

16 is Dead.