PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Farmer's Tips Hint & tricks for ACR

IeatTemplars
12-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone at Ubisoft, I would just like to post this to help everyone playing assassins creed revelations with some nifty tricks I myself have picked up! So here we go...

1.having NOTORIETY problems? this is what you do...

1.find a herald

2.bribe him

3.hit "start" and then "Quit."

4. once at the title page, hit storyline and then your save file.

5. The herald will be back in his place ready for you to shut him up again! and the best part is, your NOTORIETY has gone down 1/4!

2. having money problems? follow these steps to get around 50k in a matter of 10 minutes! you can repeat it too!

1. go to the bomb makers house in the bazaar.

2. find his bomb making locker thingy in his house and open it.

3. you will gain
3x indian gunpowder
3x bomb shell
3x sulphore

4.press "B" or "O" to exit out of the bomb making screen.

5.exit the house.

6.go back in, redo what you just did and then repeat around 7-8 times to get a full inventory of sulphore, indian gunpowder, and bomb shells.

7.SELL THE ITEMS TO THE GUY IN THE HOUSE!

note: this method is only available after:

sequence three-memory 4 (bomb crafting).

3.having trouble with those damn captains who are too high to reach and so wimpy they run at the sight of you? this is what you do...

1.get a parachute

2.climb the tower (try to eliminate any rooftop gunners before hand, seriously, try climbing a tower while being shot at, its hard).

3.now jump of the tip top of the tower and immediatly activate your parachute!

4.try to glide above the captain and within ariel assassination range, once you get to that stage, show him who is boss! (for all you special people who dont know what that means;
ariel assassinate him ("X" or "square")

(update) 4. Tip: don't buy new weapons, it makes hardly any difference to combat as you can just
Counter attack enemies with the standard starter sword/dagger.

ill update this post laods more if this is helpful, cheerio!

value_zero
12-27-2011, 06:12 PM
These are really nice tricks you came up with, the herald respawn as soon as you walk away from him until he vanish from the map-sight and go back to do it again, about the money making, i have noticed that you can collect the items everytime you entered, but never knew you can sell them, thanks i will go a tr , keep this topic alive, its helpful, nice job.

IeatTemplars
12-28-2011, 02:05 AM
@value_zero thanks dude, nice to have some nice feedback! and as for the herald running away from him so that he disapears on your map, it doesnt always work. That was my usual method before, but it became too unrealiable as i kept running back and forth. Also, the money making thing I found out is technicaly an exploit and i dont think Ubisoft meant to put it into the game. If they did, it made it too easy. I have 1M GP at the very start of sequence 4 at the moment.

InfectedNation
12-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by IeatTemplars:
@value_zero thanks dude, nice to have some nice feedback! and as for the herald running away from him so that he disapears on your map, it doesnt always work. That was my usual method before, but it became too unrealiable as i kept running back and forth. Also, the money making thing I found out is technicaly an exploit and i dont think Ubisoft meant to put it into the game. If they did, it made it too easy. I have 1M GP at the very start of sequence 4 at the moment.

Just bribe, pickpocket the money back, walk away, come back.

Inorganic9_2
12-28-2011, 07:16 AM
How does anyone get notoriety problems? :s I really don't understand!

As for the Templar captain in Constantine North who is surrounded by riflemen and the broken walls, there is one easy way to get him. Climb onto the wooden platform above the blacksmith and you're at just the right angle to throw a fuse bomb (best make it British gunpowder) into the derelict building he is stationed in.

HIBEE12
12-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IeatTemplars:

Just bribe, pickpocket the money back, walk away, come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what i do.

Thanks for the tips, i'm sure they'll help some people. A word of caution just in case you decide to, when you update don't give away spoilers,
. and if you absolutely have to, change the title of this thread to SPOILERS .
Thats all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IeatTemplars
12-30-2011, 11:06 AM
By the way, pick pocketing earns back notoriety.
Originally posted by HIBEE12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IeatTemplars:

Just bribe, pickpocket the money back, walk away, come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what i do.

Thanks for the tips, i'm sure they'll help some people. A word of caution just in case you decide to, when you update don't give away spoilers,
. and if you absolutely have to, change the title of this thread to SPOILERS .
Thats all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>