PDA

View Full Version : 100% Synch... again...

Belphegorn
07-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Hello,

Awaiting AC:R I have recently decided to complete both AC2 and AC:B at 100% synchronisation. I have bought my games @direct2drive.com and they are both "deluxe" editions containing everything for those two titles. I've done pretty much everything in AC2 but my synch won't go higher than 98,59%.

The only thing I am uncertain of are the treasure chests in the secret locations. Do they count in the full synch? How do I find out what I'm missing???

Ureh
07-16-2011, 09:24 AM
That's correct. Treasures chests found in tombs don't count towards sync. To check what you're missing, review the DNA folder found in the in-game menu.

Just to be sure, did you complete all three Templar Lairs and both DLCS which were included? And collect all feathers and villa renovations?

Belphegorn
07-16-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm sorry to have bothered you... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It turned out that I (somehow) missed one beat-up event and one courier mission in Vennice. After completing those I was given 100% synch (same in AC:B).

I can't wait till November!!!

PS. I was hoping to play the Multiplayer now but I am unable to find ANY matches... Ranked, not-ranked, you name it - they're not there. I have seen one more person trying to connect to a match with me but no games were played as there were only the two of us... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Could AS:B Mulitplayer be dead already?!

Ureh
07-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Some people have similar problems joining games with others (happens on all platforms). I'm not computer savvy but it might have something to do with type of internet you use, security softwares, administrator/parental settings, etc.

I haven't played this game in months but I'm pretty sure plenty of people still play the MP.

Tomanory
08-01-2011, 07:01 AM
I couldn't find a multiplayer game unless I waited for a very long time, then I had to keep joining recent players. But when I got the DaVinci dissapearance I could join games every time. If you have already got the DLC then your problem might be your connection. Good luck