PDA

View Full Version : New server on HL GamingSA.com

Codger1949
10-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to plug this server. I'm not affiliated in any way. Hell, I don't even live in Australia. But this server is good. Pits only but you get a reasonable icon distance. The plane sets are realistic. Blue side flies axis planes, red is allied. Appropriate planes for the area of operation and time period (at least as far as my limited WW2 history can tell). No ufos. A really nice setup. Support them and join a game. I think it's good to support anybody willing to take the time and energy to set up a server.

Codger1949
10-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to plug this server. I'm not affiliated in any way. Hell, I don't even live in Australia. But this server is good. Pits only but you get a reasonable icon distance. The plane sets are realistic. Blue side flies axis planes, red is allied. Appropriate planes for the area of operation and time period (at least as far as my limited WW2 history can tell). No ufos. A really nice setup. Support them and join a game. I think it's good to support anybody willing to take the time and energy to set up a server.