PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!! Dear Ubisoft Montreal,

Heartist_of_All
11-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Please release a patch for this game. A simple patch at that. All I ask for of this patch is make the Shrunken Heads available in the game, even if it is the rarest trading item. Just make it where there are more than two. Extra hard to find which is okay, just make them there to find period.

I sold one way early in the game and now I can't get my Shop Quest item. I can get every unlockable content in the game, but I'm not allowed to have this one completed? Picking up a Shrunken Head along with other treasure items is a design flaw if you're only going to make 2 of them. I have 47 Indian Diamonds.

Wouldn't be so much of a problem. I started a new file to replay the game. Except the new file doesn't sync with Project Legacy, leaving me to not even regain exclusive content there. All I need is one head. I enjoyed this game. Everything from 100% synchronization to the amount of heart poured into the game.

Patch. Shrunken Heads from looting the Cento Occhi. Complete.

Thank you.

obliviondoll
11-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Seconded.

I don't think I've sold a shrunken head, myself, am unsure, have one, MIGHT have sold the first I got and forgotten about it - sold a few items relatively early on and don't remember exactly what they were.

But regardless, it's easy to sell things before you unlock the shop quests or before you realise what you need for them, and as a result, it's easy to miss out on this simply because the game gives you NO alternative.

It doesn't break the whole game, but a single broken side-quest which can be rendered impossible to complete is still a rather annoying design flaw.

Suggested fix also agreed with.

Heartist_of_All
11-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Well said. It's not even gamebreaking. I'm just a completionist. So having just 1 small thing break a my 100% is really aggravating.

If the Project Legacy synch issue gets fixed, then I wouldn't mind finishing my 2nd saved file. It's just everything that was synched for my first game file only stays attached to that file. Leaving my 2nd game save empty of Project Legacy rewards.

I'm sure some scripts to code wouldn't be such a hard patch to make! Right, Ubi-Mon!?

Mad_Fox84
11-30-2010, 06:38 AM
They have more important things to fix like the game breaking bugs which plague this game.
I am still unable to reenter the animus and continue on with my game.

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Please contact Ubisoft Support with any issues you are having. The link is in my signature. Also, please post in these Threads.
Thanks
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Bugs and Issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)
Assassin's Creed Project Legacy Bugs & Tech Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/6711029588)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>