PDA

View Full Version : Need so X45 Advice please

FlakMagnent
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey guys.
I have an X45 that I use in Sims. The question I need answered is this: I want to make the Mouse Cursor button on my throttle controller the main camera button so that I get the fluid movement looking around that I get while using the mouse to look around. I cant seem to find the right settings to get this to work. Has anyone else out there got it to work like I am trying?

FlakMagnent
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey guys.
I have an X45 that I use in Sims. The question I need answered is this: I want to make the Mouse Cursor button on my throttle controller the main camera button so that I get the fluid movement looking around that I get while using the mouse to look around. I cant seem to find the right settings to get this to work. Has anyone else out there got it to work like I am trying?

jrowland96
01-11-2005, 08:16 PM
I have the x-45 as well, and here's what I did. Very simple too! I use the POV Hat 1 for mouse look/emulation, but it should work the same for the mouse button on the throttle that you want to use.

Go into the SST profile editor software from Saitek, and in the profile you use (or create a new one from scratch) find the button "Mouse Cursor". Simply all you need to do is right-click in that section of the commands list, and in the drop down there is "mouse". Highlight that, and a slider will appear where you can adjust the sensitivity.

There ya go! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

FlakMagnent
01-11-2005, 11:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jrowland96:
I have the x-45 as well, and here's what I did. Very simple too! I use the POV Hat 1 for mouse look/emulation, but it should work the same for the mouse button on the throttle that you want to use.

Go into the SST profile editor software from Saitek, and in the profile you use (or create a new one from scratch) find the button "Mouse Cursor". Simply all you need to do is right-click in that section of the commands list, and in the drop down there is "mouse". Highlight that, and a slider will appear where you can adjust the sensitivity.

There ya go! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man, Thanks alot! that got the job done! Cant believe something so simple took me so long to find out. so thanks for not laughing at me!! hehe