PDA

View Full Version : Finally Just finished.....

Rogue Agent 035
07-21-2011, 09:55 AM
ACB after a few complete restart without ruining any of the storyline. Anyways..., bout 230am this mornin I finally completed the main storyline and.... By golly, I am at a complete loss an could use a lil help in explaining the Lucy/Desmond connection. I was too busy finding my way to the apple to pay any attention to what Manerva was saying. Though once I found it an the very end plaayed out..., I must say I was shocked, but more lost than ever an could use a bit of help figurin it out before revelations comes out..., Thank goodnes I pre-ordered it, bring on November already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

Abeonis
07-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Perhaps you should've paid more attention. It wasn't Minerva, it was Juno.

Rogue Agent 035
07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:

Dude, like I said..., I was concentrating on findin my way to where I needed ta be. An just fer future refrence, I didn't need a sarcastic reply!

naran6142
07-21-2011, 11:36 AM
all thats known for certain is that something happened

there are lots of threads about it so you should check some of those out

Rogue Agent 035
07-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Thank you Nar..., I'm surfin em now.

Thanks again

LightRey
07-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Sniper12_350:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Dude, like I said..., I was concentrating on findin my way to where I needed ta be. An just fer future refrence, I didn't need a sarcastic reply! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well technically there wasn't any sarcasm. It was just criticism.

Rogue Agent 035
07-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sniper12_350:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Dude, like I said..., I was concentrating on findin my way to where I needed ta be. An just fer future refrence, I didn't need a sarcastic reply! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well technically there wasn't any sarcasm. It was just criticism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regardless...., Wasn't lookin fer either one, just asked a simple innocent question.

Abeonis
07-21-2011, 12:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sniper12_350:

well technically there wasn't any sarcasm. It was just criticism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regardless...., Wasn't lookin fer either one, just asked a simple innocent question. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, you didn't ask a question at all. I was just pointing out a fault with your analysis of the games ending; (I'll skip the fact you failed to spell "Minerva" correctly, as well).

LightRey
07-21-2011, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Regardless...., Wasn't lookin fer either one, just asked a simple innocent question. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, whether you were looking for it or not, we'll still point it out. This forum isn't ruled by your every whim.
I know that it seems disrespectful, but tbh, to some of us making such mistakes seems disrespectful too.

Rogue Agent 035
07-21-2011, 12:19 PM
True..., I can see yer point. I wadn't tryin ta offend anyone by the first reply, it just as you said, at first glance appeared that way. Though I too get bent to a degree when the obvious is overlooked.

Thanks guys/gals

JDumas

LightRey
07-21-2011, 12:31 PM
True..., I can see yer point. I wadn't tryin ta offend anyone by the first reply, it just as you said, at first glance appeared that way. Though I too get bent to a degree when the obvious is overlooked.

Thanks guys/gals

JDumas
Wow, you actually remained calm and related to what I had to say. You have my respect good sir.

CRUDFACE
07-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Can we all shut up with the technically you did, but then he was like that...god...come on. Anyways, you can read all of this on the wikipedia for the AC series, they're spot on.

Anyways, Juno is based off the roman god of the same name. She is one Those who Came Before and this AI or her herself, who knows was once visited my Marcus Janius Brutus. Ezio found out about the temple through him because he wrote it down on the Romulus scrolls. He does that, goes there, stores the apple. Walks away smiling. Life still goes on.

Desmond, once he finds the apple, stabs Lucy because Juno wanted to push him over the edge so that he would go into a coma and end up using the black room and somehow through yet unknown and speculative means will unlock a stronger version of eagle vision based on how she says, "awaken the sixth". She also talks about how they kept the gift from us and she didn't think we were worthy...******, still she says she abhors and honors us, so we can't be all that bad.

Ezio in Revelations uses Eagle sense in which according to the magazines and such is because Ezio is wiser and uses more than his eyes to see. Like foretelling where a guard will move during patrol, almost like seeing the future which is what he might be doing. They made the smoke bomb stronger so you need to use eagle vision....sense to see through it. I don't know if this was what Juno was talking about or not but there's something to look forward to. the evolution of your sixth sense

There are lots of threads dedicated to the subject and most are worth the read. If not to know more, then to see what others are speculating and coming up with until the game decides to grace us with its presence.

Oh, right and the AI construct of Subject Sixteen said to go find Eve, says "The Sun, your son..." something like that. and he says "gind me int he darkness" a shout out to the blackroom.
Enjoy.