PDA

View Full Version : Help

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 11:59 PM
I have started flying IL2 FB more lately with the New View(Great Addon) control. I have 3 questions however for Oleg and team for nxt patch. I would like the controls other then the throttle to work in the cockpit. I was looking for the mixture control moving and the prop pitch control moving do these not work and is there a button I can hit so I can see my increment set. Second does the cockpit open on any model. I enjoy landing with the wind blowing through my hair lol. Just some small eye candy stuff except controls would be good to know my setting on them.

Also worked the hurricanes trim up and down to gain speed It seems I am stuck at about 220kh that seems rather slow for that model since I have flown one before.

Bear

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 11:59 PM
I have started flying IL2 FB more lately with the New View(Great Addon) control. I have 3 questions however for Oleg and team for nxt patch. I would like the controls other then the throttle to work in the cockpit. I was looking for the mixture control moving and the prop pitch control moving do these not work and is there a button I can hit so I can see my increment set. Second does the cockpit open on any model. I enjoy landing with the wind blowing through my hair lol. Just some small eye candy stuff except controls would be good to know my setting on them.

Also worked the hurricanes trim up and down to gain speed It seems I am stuck at about 220kh that seems rather slow for that model since I have flown one before.

Bear