PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Villa Easter Egg in Assasins Creed 2

WarpSpeed10
11-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Killing those that hurt you will not bring your family back, but do not forget the ones you have loved, and never forget those you have lost. Visit your old family villa during the Bonfire of the Vanities to discover a sorrowful easter egg.

lucifero2114
11-08-2011, 09:52 PM
WOT ?

EzioAssassin51
11-08-2011, 11:14 PM
I was about to say how old this was until i realised this was a stupid bump -_-

WarpSpeed10
11-09-2011, 12:32 AM
It's not old. I just found it. Apparently I'm not the first one. It's still a cool easter egg though I found while replaying all the past AC games before Revelations. So, oh well...

LightRey
11-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by WarpSpeed10:
It's not old. I just found it. Apparently I'm not the first one. It's still a cool easter egg though I found while replaying all the past AC games before Revelations. So, oh well...
And we all know of it.

mojsarn
11-09-2011, 01:05 AM
I didnīt, thanks for sharing =D

BlackRose1809
11-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by mojsarn:

Yeah me too, where again? and if someone can, a vid?

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mojsarn:

Yeah me too, where again? and if someone can, a vid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXvO63DTZ4).

Not the best quality, but you can see where and what it is.

BlackRose1809
11-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mojsarn:

Yeah me too, where again? and if someone can, a vid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXvO63DTZ4).

Not the best quality, but you can see where and what it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH! that? I already seen it before when I was playing to get all my trophies. (Which I did... it was awesome.) It was kinda surprising, I didn't even mean to see it. I just randomly went to see if there was anything to loot and before I knew it, I saw ghosties. It was kinda cool, but sad.

Jexx21
11-09-2011, 06:50 AM
I'm gonna see it when I do Sequence 13 later.

persiateddy95
11-09-2011, 06:52 AM
People are too demanding on video quality these days.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You think that vid was good quality? Tbh I'm fine with even 360p, but this is a video of a TV screen. That's always just bad quality.

BlackRose1809
11-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I'm gonna see it when I do Sequence 13 later.

Yeah do it. But make sure you don't leave the area or you won't see it again.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2011, 08:55 AM
its old. ban the bumper

LightRey
11-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
its old. ban the bumper
Technically it's not a bump but a repost and it seems an honest mistake. No reason to ban.

jmk1999
11-09-2011, 10:17 AM
i'll leave this topic open, but please use the search function on the forum in the future. and in regards to "banning" the opening poster, please refrain from ban threats before you even know what a "bump" is... it's highly inappropriate. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

SixKeys
11-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Is this Easter egg in the PC version as well? I tried it on my last playthrough of AC2 and made sure to follow the instructions that said "do this before you kill so-and-so" and it still didn't work for me.

persiateddy95
11-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You think that vid was good quality? Tbh I'm fine with even 360p, but this is a video of a TV screen. That's always just bad quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's good and neat enough. Wouldn't mind to watch a walkthough with that quality.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You think that vid was good quality? Tbh I'm fine with even 360p, but this is a video of a TV screen. That's always just bad quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's good and neat enough. Wouldn't mind to watch a walkthough with that quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow really? I don't mind small videos of that quality, but an entire walkthrough?

persiateddy95
11-09-2011, 11:47 AM
It's just a bit too zoomed in, but other than that it's fine.

As long as I can see properly what's being done, I don't mind.

Obviously there are those who only watch HD videos. But those people probably couldn't live without water or light for a few hours.