PDA

View Full Version : Unusal defence messure.

Deedsundone
01-25-2007, 12:25 PM
...the bombers got left alone to defend themself but manage it quite well this time.Oberfeldwebel Wolff tells:Above the target the english fighters attack in small forces but with great skill.Despite our perfect formation flying a few single fighters manage to get close to our bombers.My Do 17 got 17 hits.One burst of fire knock out one of my left rudder attatchment.For the first time we use handgrenades,confetti and toiletpaper to defend ourself.With that we succed to confuse the fighters so they aborted their attacks.

Now...will we see toilepaper in SOW. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

WB_Outlaw
01-25-2007, 01:21 PM
If I was the PIC, after landing I'd find the guy who brought the grenades and thank him, then punch him in the gut for bringing hand grenades on my aircraft.

Then I'd ask who in the hell brought the confetti and why? The toilet paper I can understand, but confetti?

--Outlaw

RCAF_Irish_403
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Reminds me of the scene in "Dr Strangelove" when Maj. Kong is running down the list of items needed to bomb Russia.

Major T. J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.