PDA

View Full Version : Missable trophies

da94il
11-20-2010, 03:55 AM
I have read that the Mail Daemon and Dust to Dust are missable trophies. Are there some more missable trophies that you can`t get after the story?

Caligula__
11-20-2010, 04:29 AM
I missed both of em http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif but I think the one where you've gotta jump off a building with a parachute is missable

psRuggR
11-20-2010, 08:07 AM
You can do Soar like an Eagle anytime. It is a pain to climb, but it is possible.

i_am_nooz
12-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Bump

Ubisoft, please provide a solution! I missed both these trophies. It is unreasonable to expect players to know that they have to unlock these two trophies before finishing Mem Seq 8.

Stevuuhn
12-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Ubisoft, please provide a solution! I missed both these trophies. It is unreasonable to expect players to know that they have to unlock these two trophies before finishing Mem Seq 8.

solution... just start a new game and get them as soon as possible. isn't that hard since you can get them very early in the game

t-o.stealth31
12-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately its the way it was set up however you can easily get these trophies when starting a new game may take you and hour to get to the part when they set up the animus but at that time you can get both those trophies