PDA

View Full Version : After The Credits -Spoils-

Dessparado
11-21-2007, 03:04 AM
Did anybody find a way to log onto the main laptop, I logged onto the Animus and accessed Lucys emails to find out That alas she was the one that organized the assassins trying to rescue Desmond . And you also found out the Passcode to the Conference room, However i cant find a login code to the Main Laptops, Whether ive overlooked it or if they even exist i don't no =D...

Dess

paperwingsra
11-21-2007, 03:06 AM
i looked through every e-mail and everything before i even knew of the laptop in that room... but you can get on it...

BlackRabbit
11-21-2007, 03:07 AM
It's possible to access all three laptops.

I'm forgetting which access codes are in which place though. ^_^;

paperwingsra
11-21-2007, 03:09 AM
i think it might be the top email in lucys outbox

SeanofSmeg
11-21-2007, 03:21 AM
Ye i got into it at a point in the game ur able to swipe the doctors pen key when hes sitting look out the window after he wakes you up. With it ur able to log onto his computer at end of the game and open an email with a password in it i did that then was able to access the computer in the main hallway. nothing exciting though i was hoping to escape or become a moedern day assain or something only tells you of thier agenda of their metting.

Since at this point the credits and you get the achivment for beating the game and achivment for he vision for going into the room i dont take it anyone knows of anything else? a way to get outside the building or anything? cus a bit odd just leaving you there unless there bringing a sequel

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 03:49 AM
the one with the DOWN THERE email?

In deleted messages, on lucy's computer.

Dessparado
11-21-2007, 10:38 AM
i cant wait for the Sequel and then the Third in the trilogy! >_< its left at such a cliff Hanger! Damn You Ubi!!