PDA

View Full Version : Kidesh hates me....

SonicMystfan
11-20-2003, 11:54 PM
now im haveing trouble with the 2nd floor puzzel http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif anyone have some helpfull hints?

SonicMystfan
11-20-2003, 11:54 PM
now im haveing trouble with the 2nd floor puzzel http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif anyone have some helpfull hints?

Bedlam1
11-21-2003, 12:15 AM
The hive one? give up and read a walk threw, this one makes no sense...

How fare have you goten it ?

SonicMystfan
11-21-2003, 12:20 AM
when i push the button it glows blue thats all i know

Bedlam1
11-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Ok the best hint I can think of is that math has nothing to do with it. The spining pillars in the clue gallery are relvant. But, math has nothing to do with, in fact put numbers out of you head all together.

The clue to this one is the purple stain glass picture with the tree in it on the left wall. And the stain glass windows that you can see on top of the stairs are important to.

You will not hear a sound or see anything to tell your doing it right.Allso only the symbols that appear with the light off are important.

Bedlam1
11-21-2003, 01:42 AM
Just a quick Fyi. This puzzle makes the least sense out of all of them in the game. I beat every other age in the game in two days. But, I was stuck on this puzzle for another two before I gave up and read a walk threw.

I have yet to talk to any one who actually figured it out. Any one, who got by this so fare either seems to have spent insane amounts of time doing trial and error, got lucky, or cheated. I wouldn't waste your time, this one makes way less sense then the light path puzzle.
This puzzle actually makes a little angry. I just keep looking at the clue, looking at the puzzle and wondering what rocket scientist came up with it.

frenyo
11-21-2003, 01:46 AM
To begin with, to put some order in the 'official' namings in Kadish (based on the beta testers' terminology):

puzzle #1: Telescope puzzle
puzzle #2: floor puzzle in the Moon room
puzzle #3: floor puzzle in the Glow room,
puzzle #4: Pillar puzzle
puzzle #5: vault puzzle

Most of Kadish puzzles has an 'inverse' logic: you have to find or see what is not there.

Some nudges for puzzle #3:
1) The order of the paintings in Kadish Gallery is not necesseraly the same as that of the puzzles.

2) The hint for puzzle #3 in Kadish Gallery is quite dim, I admit.

3) Turn the light on. Go to the floor and walk on it a while, in every directions.

4) Turn the light off. Any changes? If not, go to 3)

5) What is the symbol of Kadish throughout the game?

6) Try to find those tiles.

7) After it something similar must be done as in the Moon room.

Frenyo/Norfren
Beta tester
Guild of Greeters