PDA

View Full Version : 100% sync... POTENTIAL SPOILERS!

BK-110
12-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Alright, I'm just about to complete the game the second time, since I missed some things outside the Animus in my first playthrough, and I wondered about some things:

1. Are there any prompts to go out of the Animus during Sequence 9? I forgot to check and now I've finished it.

2. Are there any prompts to leave the Animus after getting The Truth? I haven't gotten The Truth yet...

Other than those, I think I have everything I need to get 100% later. But if I missed something which I now longer can attain, I would like to know, so that I can start a new playthrough without having gone through too much...

EDIT: Are there any secrets/collectibles in the Colosseum (modern day) or the way into Monteriggioni (modern day) or in Monteriggioni with Ezio, that I need to know about? Any other locations that can't be accessed later?

Scaryphuka
12-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Modern Day collectables are the 5 Artifacts loacated threw-out the town, easy to find.

I believe after the first mission in sequence 8 you arnt able to leave the animus again.
i am on sequence 8 at the moment , ive done "the truth" and can exit and re-enter because i havent yet completed any story-based missions yet.( you will get a small clip after "the truth")

in-game there are items called Shrunken Head now theres only 2 of these in the entire game. so make sure you dont sell them by mistake or you wont be able to do the shop quests later on. one's obtainable threw treasure chest the other is in a chest in the romulus tomb called "The sixth Day"

heres a video to the Artifact locations. Good Luck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1E0hGGJRFo

BK-110
12-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Is there anything after The Truth that I won't see/get because I've finished the game?

thedeadman_47
12-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by BK-110:
Is there anything after The Truth that I won't see/get because I've finished the game? yeah i would like to ask the same question

Scaryphuka
12-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Nope "The Truth" is an optional side-Quest - after you complete it you will get a chair bug with the animus everyone has had it.
but because i did it when i could leave the animus im not sure how doing it when you cant leave the animus will work, because after the cut-scene it brings you out of the animus - so i dont know if lucy rebbecca and shaun will still be there for yu, but you cant talk to them anyway because theres a bug with the chair that gets you stuck in it.

BK-110
12-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Aside from that, is there anything in the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Santa Maria Aracoeli or the Vault (in modern day)</span>? (SPOILER)