PDA

View Full Version : Login with administrative privileges

Imamotley
12-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Please help! I am running Win xp SP2 on a 3.2 intel socket 775. After installing PF over FB+AEP I get this message when I try to start the game, "Please login with administrative privileges". I have tried a complete new install of FB+AEP cw 2.04. Everthing works fine. But, as soon as I install PF, I revert back to the above mess. I have also applied the 303 patch to PF to no avail. Go figure, I never before have seen this problem. Any input would be welcome.

Imamotley
12-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Please help! I am running Win xp SP2 on a 3.2 intel socket 775. After installing PF over FB+AEP I get this message when I try to start the game, "Please login with administrative privileges". I have tried a complete new install of FB+AEP cw 2.04. Everthing works fine. But, as soon as I install PF, I revert back to the above mess. I have also applied the 303 patch to PF to no avail. Go figure, I never before have seen this problem. Any input would be welcome.

georgeo76
12-28-2004, 09:51 AM
You will have to be logged on to an account w/ administrative privileges.(XP has three types of accounts: guest, limited, and administrator). To see what accounts have these, go to control panel>users. Note: to edit user accounts you'll need to have administrative privileges http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Imamotley
12-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks, tried that route and it doesn't work. Strange thing is I must be the admin as I am able to install every program but this one on my pc. I am assuming that I must have administrative rights if I am an administrator.