PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION--Resupply Subs & Ships

one.zero
09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Again, I don't know of any other place to post my questions for the "Question of the Day", other than here of course.

1-Will the new SHIII have a more realistic resupply? ...........The current version makes little or no use of resupply and its presentation is very poor. I would like to see a more frequent ability to call upon resupply and a more realistic presenation of the acutal supply, fueling and rearming effort.

2-Can the new SHIII offer the choice of "MilkCows" as subs for use in resupplying other vessels? An example would be commanding a milk cow variant to resupply other subs throughout the world with in transit fueling and the transfer of other suppply goods. This would fit historicly with mine laying and other support roles without digressing too far from the games dynamic action. Milk cows can shoot back!

one.zero

one.zero
09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Again, I don't know of any other place to post my questions for the "Question of the Day", other than here of course.

1-Will the new SHIII have a more realistic resupply? ...........The current version makes little or no use of resupply and its presentation is very poor. I would like to see a more frequent ability to call upon resupply and a more realistic presenation of the acutal supply, fueling and rearming effort.

2-Can the new SHIII offer the choice of "MilkCows" as subs for use in resupplying other vessels? An example would be commanding a milk cow variant to resupply other subs throughout the world with in transit fueling and the transfer of other suppply goods. This would fit historicly with mine laying and other support roles without digressing too far from the games dynamic action. Milk cows can shoot back!

one.zero

SailorSteve
09-09-2004, 05:58 PM
This question was answered long ago; you can find it in the official SHIII FAQ at the main page.

The poster said "Join The Navy, See The World". So I did, and I'm here to tell you, the world is flat and blue.

one.zero
09-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Thanks for replying...

I saw the FAQ. It was far from an adequate explanation of resupply, in my opinion. The SHII is terrible with the availible occurances of resupply, not to even mention the quality of the interaction.

I was hoping for a bit more detail...nothing overwhelming of course. Getting a good robust game to market and in our hands is the priority.

one.zero