PDA

View Full Version : Memorable fights/ fight moments.

FrozenFire550
11-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Tell us all of your most memorable fight.

One of mine would be when I waited at the top of a ladder, and the guards kept climbing one by one, and I'd kill them, so by the time I was done, there were about 20 bodies piled on top of each other at the bottom :]
Looked hilarious.

NeoshinobiX
11-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Probably the fat guy in Jerusalem(can't remember his name) was a completely epic assassination, Archers killing all the party guests, splinter celled up the water fountain and onto his balcany and merc'd him. Got away unnoticed.

Chiefslaughter
11-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I climbed up behind an archer and think I had my fists eauipped I attacked to punch him off the roof. I actually had my shortsword and throwing knives equipped, so I slashed him until he died, and when he did he fell into a bale of hay. Kinda cool.

-Chief

Pinjani10
11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
The Montferrat mission, killed an archer with a throwing knife he fell off the roof and instant guards pissed. Tried to hide ended up getting EVERY guard in the stronghold on me. Stood on a small raised rooftops littered corpses everywhere around me and finally took down William.

Chiefslaughter
11-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh! I just remembered one! You know those big wooden structures that can fall down and kill your enemies if your throw people into them? I threw a guard at one and killed six guard with it falling down.

-Chief

fruni
11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
When i killed the hassassin master http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif That was awesome

*SPOILER IN THIS POST*

HardcoreHeathen
11-16-2007, 11:53 PM
I would have to say that the most memorable fighting moments are when you kill a guard, and then one of the other guards gets queasy at the extreme violence you used to gut his friend.

Making him lower his guard, making him join his friend, making another guard queasy...chain of events! :P

Most memorable fighting moment has to be when I fought the doctor guy. He backed me into a corner next to a bed and I literally could not move as he hacked me to itty bitty assassin pieces.