PDA

View Full Version : Changes to AEP by merged install of PF

D-XXI
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
I have noticed some changes to AEP after I installed PF into it.

- The fixed wheels of te Stuka will break off by diving faster then 420 km/u
- the dustclouds from the slipstream on the runways are different (not as nice IMO).
- the trees are waving with the wind

Anyone noticed something else?

D-XXI
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
I have noticed some changes to AEP after I installed PF into it.

- The fixed wheels of te Stuka will break off by diving faster then 420 km/u
- the dustclouds from the slipstream on the runways are different (not as nice IMO).
- the trees are waving with the wind

Anyone noticed something else?

-HH- Beebop
12-04-2004, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D-XXI:
...... - the dustclouds from the slipstream on the runways are different (not as nice IMO). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
To each his own. Personaly I like it much better. Looks more like real dust instead of sprites.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> - the trees are waving with the wind
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is nice.

It seems to me that the P-38 is much more sluggish and the P-47 is much more nimble. Like they took some of the P-38's FM and transfered it to the P-47. IMO both planes are now wrong. The P-38 was near perfection as was the P-47. Now the '38 is kinda like a "crapplane" and the '47 is a little too "uber". But what the heck do I know. I just liked them better before.

I still love to fly both and will learn to deal with the FM, just like the real pilots did.

Marek_Steele
12-04-2004, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The fixed wheels of te Stuka will break off by diving faster then 420 km/u <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't it corrected in 3.02bm ?

SeaFireLIV
12-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Well with the 3.02bm patch I`ve noticed so far:

1.Seafire and Wildcat seem to stall that little bit easier. Seems realistic to me. But FM`s are just a `feel` to me and I like to steer clear of judging without knowing.

2.AI seems improved. Next to impossible to collide into them in formation. Personal wingman is very reactive, more than once he`s saved my butt. Haven`t been able to test the `seeing in cloud` thing yet.

3. Smooth game, even on highest settings.

4. Dots are better imho. Ships dots good too.

That`s all for now...