PDA

View Full Version : ASASSSINS CREEEEDD

Britainz-F1nest
10-02-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi ppl, btw what the hell is up with this forum, its like it was made in the 60's.

Id just like to say that im am 360 owner, and i thought GoW was going to be the must buy.
i had seen screens and videos about this game, but quite frankly because the videos shown and the screens look liked someone had painted them, i didnt really have an oppinion on how good the game was going ot be, and considering the gameplay of GoW, i was obesssed with it... But now, seeing actual game play of this game has opend my eyes at how good it will be.
ALso a question about the pushin in the crowd, whenever u walk will it always push them, like the women said if you dont want to be seen, then pushing someone just because your there wont make you stealthy, do u think you have to press a button to push them or do yu think it will just do it automatically ?

Britainz-F1nest
10-02-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi ppl, btw what the hell is up with this forum, its like it was made in the 60's.

Id just like to say that im am 360 owner, and i thought GoW was going to be the must buy.
i had seen screens and videos about this game, but quite frankly because the videos shown and the screens look liked someone had painted them, i didnt really have an oppinion on how good the game was going ot be, and considering the gameplay of GoW, i was obesssed with it... But now, seeing actual game play of this game has opend my eyes at how good it will be.
ALso a question about the pushin in the crowd, whenever u walk will it always push them, like the women said if you dont want to be seen, then pushing someone just because your there wont make you stealthy, do u think you have to press a button to push them or do yu think it will just do it automatically ?

lpcrispo
10-02-2006, 07:04 AM
you can push them hard or you can gently push them aside ( jut like a "redirection" with only one of your hand on their shoulder... ) check the live demonstration to see it...
( sorry if i am not clear... my native language is not english... )

kew414
10-02-2006, 07:09 AM
The R trigger is an intensifyer (i think thats what it is), the more you hold it down the harder you push, simple.

a-secret-threat
10-02-2006, 11:47 AM
i thought it was automatic, like it will do it everytime u walk by, and the intensity depends on how fast u are moving, running means pushing to the ground and walking slowly means gently tapping their showlder to let them no ur there