PDA

View Full Version : PC version delayed or cancelled?

Ghost_Hybrid
11-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Any word on what they are doing with the pc version?

Also Its good to see that alot of the console owners are extremely happy with thier purchase.

chickmgnt222
11-19-2007, 11:57 AM

katz_bg
11-19-2007, 12:15 PM
you have 413 posts, meaning that you are definately not new to the forums, and in fact a very frequent visitor, and yet you do not know that it's been delayed, even though every day or so a new thread is posted asking that same question!

chickmgnt222
11-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
you have 413 posts, meaning that you are definately not new to the forums, and in fact a very frequent visitor, and yet you do not know that it's been delayed, even though every day or so a new thread is posted asking that same question!

I don't really feel like looking at his post history to see where he spends his time, but isn't the post-count global for all ubisoft? If so, that would mean this could be his first visit here.

Raide
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
The PC version has not been delayed or cancelled, it has not been announced with a streetdate just yet. More info will be posted on the Assassin's Creed forum as and when it arrives.

Raide
UK Forum Manager

Ghost_Hybrid
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:

I can't believe those who think they have wisdom, tend to shoot themselves in the foot by typing.

Like someone else said, UBI has global functionality with being a user.

Instead of playing "detective no clue," do everyone a favor and just avoid responding to someone you think your better than.

Set aside from the temporary off topic post, does anyone know the reasoning behind the delay?

If not I'm sure it will surface soon enough.