PDA

View Full Version : Boredom during waiting times.

stealthjack123
01-08-2011, 11:32 AM
I was thinking that there should be a mini game such as a enemy to fight when your inbetween missions and are stuck doing nothing in an empty space. Anyone with any ides please comment.

IIwangcarsII
01-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Your not really in there long enough imo

germanosz
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
I enjoy running... The enemy would be nice, tho, just like the virtual training room.

IIwangcarsII
01-08-2011, 11:45 AM
But i hardly have any time to throw any throwing knives and i respawn.

stealthjack123
01-08-2011, 11:47 AM
I agree there isnt alot of time in there, but if they made something like FIFA 11's arena mode that was so good when i go in there i dont want to leave.

Rakudaton
01-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I'd like to see a compilation of my best fighting, freerunning, and assassination snippets flash across the screen -- you know, about 3-5 seconds of each.

Or... be able to fight Cesare again.

magesupermaster
01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Ummm...You CAN fight Cesare again.

Rakudaton
01-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Ummm...You CAN fight Cesare again.

I'm aware of that... we're talking about IN THE LOADING SCREEN!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif *explodes with rage*

But yeah, I should have phrased that more clearly. Actually, the "Pax Romana" level (the final fight) is my favourite; I've probably replayed it eight or nine times, just for the pleasure of repeatedly kicking Cesare in the balls (see below):

*Kick* THAT'S FOR MARIO, M*******!!
*Kick* THAT'S FOR MY BROTHERS AND FATHER!!
*Kick* AND THAT'S FOR SAMWISE GANGEE!!

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
The loading screens aren't long enough, but a small minigame could be fun. Hopefully if they, ever do this ( which although its a good idea, I doubt they will ) they will tie it in with the story. Nothing major, just

"This will increase your brain power Desmond, or if it is fighting, this will test your skills on combat Desmond etc.