PDA

View Full Version : Your perspective on the possible end of Desmond's adventure

risboT
12-02-2011, 08:01 AM
So everything that led to this point suggest that there is little hope for saving the earth.This would be the few of many possible options:
1)Desmond finds "Eve",and with this finds the right way to save earth from the flare.

2)Desmond find's "Eve",but he does not manage to stop the solar flare.

3)Desmond's and "Eve's" son is the savior of the post flare humanity.

4)Desmond sacrifices himself in order to save humanity.

5)Desmond saves the planet from the flare,but Templar's manage in their plan for domination.

6)Desmond saves the earth and stops the templar's but "awakes" the remaining TWCB,who in turn reconquer the planet.(farfetched maybe but if they had insight into the future why wouldnt they have their cake(saving the earth) and eat it to(return through time and do the thing mentioned above).

As I said there is a quite a number of possibilities and I would like to know what the rest of you guys/chicks think.Feel more than free to add your own theories. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

jeremytwoface
12-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Out of those possibilities, I would have to go with a combination of 1 and 4. I believe the "right" way to save the earth will mean he has to sacrifice himself.

BUT, I also think that that is the extremely predictable way to end a story like this and the writers of this game have not really been too predictable before.

risboT
12-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by jeremytwoface:
Out of those possibilities, I would have to go with a combination of 1 and 4. I believe the "right" way to save the earth will mean he has to sacrifice himself.

BUT, I also think that that is the extremely predictable way to end a story like this and the writers of this game have not really been too predictable before.

You are right.Those would be predictable.If they are going to give us WTF ending as before,I would go for 3 or 6(maybe a combo of them).

Mr_Stunner
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I guess we'll have a finale like star wars, where Daniel Cross, being a bad guy all along, sacrifices himself at the very last minute to save the World/Desmond.

jeremytwoface
12-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mister_Stunner:
I guess we'll have a finale like star wars, where Daniel Cross, being a bad guy all along, sacrifices himself at the very last minute to save the World/Desmond.

And Daniel is his father?

Mr_Stunner
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by jeremytwoface:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mister_Stunner:

And Daniel is his father? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Besides that part, and maybe they will all end with 2 arms each

Truemaster2011
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Warren Vidic-"Desmond I am your father"

zerocooll21
12-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Truemaster2011:
Warren Vidic-"Desmond I am your father"

http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/f34ee83a-51a9-4ef0-88ba-b047027298f9.jpg