PDA

View Full Version : Port forwarding problem (port 80)

deda_marijan
05-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Ok, i have finished SP, and haven't got any problems or bugs withing the game. The game works just perfect, maxed on a year and a half old PC.

But me and my friend cannot play co-op. No one can host because port 80 can't be forwarded. No one in my country actually can, because it's blocked by ISP. It's very frustrating to get cut off from such a big and fun part of a game. I was so looking forward to multiplayer. We can play with random people over the matchmaking, but that's just not it. I'd have to play co-op campaign in one sitting with a random person.

So my question is, do you guys have problem with port 80, as it is commonly used by other programs and blocked by ISP's a lot. My wish is they just release patch (like Borderlands developers) so annoying port forwarding wouldn't be necessary anymore.

roelbartstra
05-10-2010, 12:06 PM
80 is used by most programs and it can just be forwarded through router settings, although I forwarded all the correct ports but it's still not working http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

deda_marijan
05-10-2010, 12:19 PM
That's the problem man. It can not be forwarded. Believe me i know. I forwarded all ports correctly on router settings. And guess what 80 is offline and can't be accessed. I made sure to close all services and ****, and it just isn't working. Port 80 is blocked by ISP. That just sucks man.