PDA

View Full Version : I have beat the game.

onehare
11-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Took a little over 18 hours. I did obtain atair's armor it was pretty sweet his sword was uber as well. now what am I going to do eh

Confusious30
11-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Good job. I'm like, 13 hours in and on Seq. 6. I like how long this game is, and how much variety there is this time around.

Without any spoilers, was the ending was shocking as I've heard?

GkrewZ
11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
yes...yes it is

kerkain
11-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Grats, took me about 20-22hrs ish to beat the game, I skipped most of the courier and speed test side missions though.

As for the end, I found it a tad-bit lacking, but otherwise, yes, its an interesting feel.

DYLAN_1234567
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
i have acquired all of the codex pages all 30 but i dont know where leonardo da vinci is.

asurmen_28
11-19-2009, 06:14 PM
leonardo is in the villa at the end of the game by the npc for the villa upgrades

sherbet56
11-20-2009, 09:02 AM
so what do want? applause? nobody likes a smartass

Xenlecan
11-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Sherbet56, as much as I love the delicious treat sherbet is, you're aiming for a ban with how offensive you've been on these boards. D:

The guy did nothing but answer a question.

Dapatriot1
11-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Hey maybee you can help me.....im trying to get into the Assassins tomb in venice, and cant....how do you get in? any help would be great
thanx

Bonjoyle
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
To those who have beaten the game, NOW what? I am relishing the fact that this is an incredibly beautiful game. The side missions are interesting, (well except for the races), and I don't want to beat it. I want it to last. It is like savouring a fine wine. Kudos to you all though. I am not bashing just voicing my own views. Oh yes, I have been enjoying this for about 30 hours, and am no where near completing the game.

Xenlecan
11-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Indeed. :3

I'm close to completing it the first time, and then I'll start anew, taking things slow, being stealthier, planning things out more carefully before assassinations, completing side missions.

The fine wine analogy was excellent. XD

Bonjoyle
11-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Grazzi...

sherbet56
11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Xenlecan:
Sherbet56, as much as I love the delicious treat sherbet is, you're aiming for a ban with how offensive you've been on these boards. D:

The guy did nothing but answer a question. who asked u 2 butt in?

PrecisionMoney
11-20-2009, 11:17 AM
GUys i need help i have got all the codex pages and i need to make them into a map i think i have nearly got it but im stuck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

cdm0048
11-20-2009, 01:46 PM
I beat the game, don't know how long tho lol
I have to replay the ending tho cuz i couldnt hear anything lol

cdm0048
11-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by PrecisionMoney:
GUys i need help i have got all the codex pages and i need to make them into a map i think i have nearly got it but im stuck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

The codex pages are a map of the world when u use eagle vision

mexicanpizza22
11-20-2009, 02:34 PM
i need help on the part where u blank out and become altair again, i cant get to the top of the building, it wont let me climb on that wooden post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

surferdude365
11-20-2009, 10:27 PM
is it just me cuz i beat the game in 16 hours and i dont have my sword or dagger i had before the last mission when he throws em on the ground? plz hlp

Xenlecan
11-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by sherbet56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xenlecan:

The guy did nothing but answer a question. who asked u 2 butt in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who asked you to be such an *** to a random person? You're kinda acting like a schoolyard bully, here.

Airadan
11-21-2009, 02:27 AM
14 hours here :P

DYLAN_1234567
11-21-2009, 04:23 PM
how do you get the autditore cape

madmanmadland
11-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by DYLAN_1234567:
how do you get the autditore cape

I have yet to cheack, but I read somewhere that its just waiting for you to pick it up inside the villa. I can't confirm that though.

saige45
11-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by surferdude365:
is it just me cuz i beat the game in 16 hours and i dont have my sword or dagger i had before the last mission when he throws em on the ground? plz hlp This threw me for a loop as well, you still own the items in question, you just have to rearm yourself with them at the villa from the armory (through the front door and to the left as you enter the villa)...

EmperorxZurg
11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
well Patrice was right. I never saw that ending and I stood there going ".... What the hell???"

roccosaurus
11-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by surferdude365:
is it just me cuz i beat the game in 16 hours and i dont have my sword or dagger i had before the last mission when he throws em on the ground? plz hlp

You just need to go back to the villa and equip it again.

FruberMalcome
11-22-2009, 04:09 AM
It took me a few minutes on this as well - but discovered that if you get under the lamp that's hanging on the wood standing on the edge of the balcony (where you are currently stuck) and just jump (no direction - just face the building) - you will land on the post.

thanks - Fruber

Originally posted by mexicanpizza22:
i need help on the part where u blank out and become altair again, i cant get to the top of the building, it wont let me climb on that wooden post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

FruberMalcome
11-22-2009, 04:15 AM
I completely agree - and I think it's so funny that a person would finish the game so quickly (which it's impossible to do everything in the game that fast unless you have a strategy guide and even then - it would be very hard pressed.)

And then that same person complain - so what do I do now..!!?? That's what you get for taking the shortcut to finish the game.

I'm happily into my 20th+ hour and only on 8 - sitting on ~600K money. (I've been doing everything possible before moving to the next mission)

I did this so that I could collect money while looking for the treasures - feathers etc.

Love the game.

CoolFin69
11-22-2009, 10:03 AM
For some reason, I thought there were going to be about 20 sequences. I didn't realize that after 11 or whatever it was that you're quite limited. I have completed the storyline. But, I'm only at 98% complete. I have to grab the other half of the feathers still. Then I'll have "100%" and can see about going back for the other 25% of the treasuries and doing the side missions (race, assassination, beat up) if available.
Honestly, I didn't want to finish the storyline before completing everything else. I grabbed almost every feather and treasury that I saw. I am a "story" player and don't really care about 100% completion through sides, etc. So now I'm wondering if I'll just send back the game (it is rented) and if I'll even bother with the rest of it all. I seriously doubt I'd want to start all over already. Not having climb leap would really annoy me. It is also kinda nice to be able to shoot most people with the gun if you're feeling lazy. lol

dcbroncs123
11-22-2009, 10:39 AM
this is a spoiler so if u dont want it read on but it is about what the codex pages turns out to be

the codex page when you collect all 30 turns out to be a picture of the world first start by alligning the outsides then work your way in it is much easyer that way

have a good game and i wish you the best of luck

Black_Widow9
11-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Play nice or this topic will be closed. Please refer to theForum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947#VII), and use this general guideline

“Treat others as you would wish to be treated”

Virofox
11-22-2009, 05:00 PM
The ending was amazing definitely left me wanting more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif still collecting all the feathers ^^ on 87 at the moment do you get the Auditore Cape when you reach 100?

sra5213
11-22-2009, 06:03 PM
I am stuck!! I just had the first blackout into altiers world and I chase the guy up to the tower but I cannot make all the way up there!! I get to the first balcony and but cant grab the post sticking out to get up the rest of the way. Help...

P459
11-23-2009, 01:07 PM
You need to make a wall run and then jump to the side the wooden thingie. Then you should grab onto it.

bladencrowd
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
18 hours to finish, complete villa, Altiar's armor and sword, maxed out everything (pouches, knives etc.). I did about 3/4 of side missions for the first two-thirds of the game, then halfway in the Venice assassinations I neglected them entirely.

toefl101
11-23-2009, 08:24 PM
done 13 hours finished tombs loved the game but in the end your really not playing as ezio your still desmond and it was just to train you really wish it had wrapped the story but still thats cool.

toefl101
11-23-2009, 08:26 PM
oh and everything is 100 percent ranked up and did i mention i loved the game

dmonpitbull
11-24-2009, 12:26 AM
I am an achievement player so I do every side mission and every little thing you can find to do before the completion of games. My brother is a run and gun storyline player. I have proven numerous times that the way I play benefits the endgames. Like Bioshock. He run and gun all the way through and when he was fighting the last guy, he didnt have any ammo or any special abilities. I went in after my playthrough and had no problem dispatching Fontaine. Just my input on how I play the games. I love this game and I am sure I will be able to play it over and over until AC3 comes out and still not be sick of it!! Good job tho guys on the completed games!

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by sherbet56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xenlecan:

The guy did nothing but answer a question. who asked u 2 butt in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
By virtue of posting your comment in a public thread instead of a PM...you did.

assasin_202
04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
I finished the game and KNOW WHAT it wont let me go on it just does the credits and all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

assasin_202
04-20-2010, 05:02 PM
To Mexican pizza 22 is it the part you go in spirit mode?????? At the end....

TainaAssassin13
04-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Play nice or this topic will be closed. Please refer to theForum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947#VII), and use this general guideline
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> “Treat others as you would wish to be treated”
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Kudos for coming in here and stopping the jerk. Since you're a "Ubi Forum Manager" I figured you’d be able to help me out with a bit of information. I recently finished the game and absolutely and positively loved it. I love it so much in fact that a day after I finished it I started a second session, which I’ve never ever done with any other game and I have 40+ awesome 360 games that I still own, without erasing the first one because I still need to find all the feathers in that one and there really isn’t a need to since there’s extra sessions.

I was getting into it when I noticed that there were no *****s around http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif which really stinks ‘cause that was my favorite way to distract the guards to be stealth in just about everything I did around the game. Now I’ve had to kill everyone and their mamas attracting all kinds of attention to myself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif whenever I retrieve a codex pages or anything else for that matter. I noticed the lack of *****s when I went for the first assassination you know of that one hater Uberto Alberti. I went around looking for them to get in the party and they were no where to be found. I thought that was strange so I went to Da Vinci’s house where I had always seen a group of them hanging around and sure enough they weren’t there either.

After looking high and low for them and not finding them anywhere I deleted the session thinking that the files may have been corrupted. Once I started the new one I noticed that the *****s in front of the church where the doctor heals you the first time weren’t there either. What gives? How am I supposed to keep my pimp hand strong if I don’t have my *****s? Please help me fix my game.
</span>

Mody50
04-26-2010, 03:26 AM
guys i have beat Rodrigo but i didn't collect all feathers
and the truth too didn't finish it yet
So when i finish it what will happen then ?
And now there are more memories ?
any Help would be useful http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheLeoCrow
04-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Mody50:
any Help would be useful http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ezio's mom dies a horrible death from crying too much about the feathers and then Ezio kills himself for it. And it's all your fault.

Or just wait untill the credits roll and then you pop back into the villa, and you can do everything you hadn't finished before

XxR3p3rXx
04-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Mody50:

no more memories and you get a cape when you collect 100 feathers and a weopen to buy at 50 feathers, and if you finish all the glyphs you get a cutscene about SPOILER*/* adam and eve

goosalini
05-07-2010, 04:07 AM
can anyone please tell me how to solve this codex puzzle?

ottoprien
05-13-2010, 06:02 AM
you need all 30 pieces of the codex. then its just a case of using Eagle vision to see the hidden pattern on the codex papers, and move them into making the right picture. tip, with eagle vision, the pattern around the edges should consist of straight lines, forming a box, then its just a case of getting the middle pages right. personaly first time i got 2 of the top right side area pieces the wrong way around.

i didnt time it, but i am pretty sure AC2 took me a good 20 or more hours to do, and i only managed, according to the mansion book, 95% done. i got about 50% of the feathers & failed to find 5 of the truth glyphs.

final note, make sure you watch the credits to completion, because the story continues a bit, to tell you what is going to happen next time. looks good, who are we going to be in AC3 ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

manolee74
05-30-2010, 05:30 AM
hi, i have a problem, when EZIO goes to an aera where there is a casatle from assassine creed I , i cant climp the tower to follow that guy whom im running after?????????

XxSYD3WINDERxX
06-26-2010, 04:31 AM
I beat it a long time ago. It was only recently I got TOTAL completion, what with all the feathers, the treasures, the glyphs etc. DLC done too. Great fun, now all I do is kill kill kill.

Sindragosa89
07-09-2010, 06:19 AM
I killed Rodrigo Borgia, I completed the Truth, I acquired Altair's Armor and Altair's Sword, but I have a question, after all these achievments, is there some kind of a final movie? Because I don't know if I can exit the Animus and do some other things in the "real" world

Godzela
07-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I have beaten the AC1 8 times but still having some issues with the second part http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

stevenmb1
07-09-2010, 11:37 PM
okay so ifinished assassins creed 2 in 13 hours and got all achiemvments evrything now i just want to know is there any thing extra on upcoming assasins creed 3 brother hood you get for completing 2? i know that some games do this so i was just curiuos

Doorman55
07-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by jmattbacon:
I beat it a long time ago. It was only recently I got TOTAL completion, what with all the feathers, the treasures, the glyphs etc. DLC done too. Great fun, now all I do is kill kill kill.

How do you complete the flying machine mission in the DLC?

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-27-2010, 09:04 AM
ive beat the game 3 times now. Only once was it 100%. That took me a little under 17.5 hours with all trophies, feathers, glyphs(solved), and treasures found.

i still play for hours on end http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif