PDA

View Full Version : I've done everything and cannot play AC:Brotherhood MP

Jih4dj03
03-23-2011, 01:16 AM
I purchased the digital deluxe version from steam. I have installed and uninstalled the game three times. Anytime I try to play MP and/or go to Uplay it says " Ubisoft servers are not available at this time. Please try again later". I even opened the port 1000 for both udp and tcp. Didn't work. Disconnected from my router and went straight to the modem, same results. I'm getting extremely irate, and feel that I wasted my money. I have tried everything I know. I completely deleted all AC:B files before each install. It never prompts me to input my multi player key. I don't know what to do. If someone is having the same issue or has found a resolution please let me know.

Abeonis
03-23-2011, 03:29 AM
You could just sit and wait, till, you know, the Ubisoft servers become available again?

Jih4dj03
03-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Shouldn't have to, Dev companies shouldn't release half *ss unfinished games.

SAVMATIC
03-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Jih4dj03:

Its neither half-*** or unfinished. Theres always server issues the first couple days a game is released, so if you were intelligent you would have some ****ing patience and just wait. Play the single player or go do something else with your *** until the servers are ready instead of actin like a female

Abeonis
03-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jih4dj03:

How does a faulty internet connection equate to Brotherhood being a "half arsed", unfinished release exactly? As Savmatic said, you need to learn some patience young one.