PDA

View Full Version : Funny Moments

henzio55
04-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Discuss your most funny moments in ACB it can be multiplayer or Single player like glitches, guards being weird, horses, assassin recruits, npc and etc

PurpleHaze1980
04-11-2011, 03:15 PM
* At one point was running down the waterfront near the Vaticano district and there were three noble women wandering around there; I made Ezio run by them and he bumped into one woman knocking her right into the water (where I'm assuming she drowned). I thought this was funny enough but then the other two started screaming and proceeded to also jump in the water.

* I was killing a guard from the Castello battlements and I threw him over the edge of the wall; I watched him on his way down and he hit a wooden beam which broke his body to the point where he stretched out to double the size and then hung there looking like he was the Borgia equivalent of Stretch Armstrong.

* I accidentally knocked Claudia over and she started yelling in a man's voice at Ezio. I about died laughing.

* Ezio was killing guards via horseback and had signalled for his recruits; I screamed and yelled at the screen as a Borgia soldier knocked Ezio off his horse and one of the recruits proceeded to steal the horse and run off with it after a guard who'd decided to run.

ritly113
04-12-2011, 10:38 PM
I was on the level trying to get Lucrezia and I was killing the guards with kill streak, then on the last guy it was the move where Ezio stabs the guy and fires the pistol on another, but the one he was aiming was Lucrezia! So I killed her accidentally, I was LOL so hard!

Another one was the guards attacking me and some how the last guy threw a defensive stance like if you were on a horse. He wasn't moving toward me, just standing there like he was going to knock me over. I just pulled out my pistol and shot him, and walked off. I just flashed back to Indiana Jone.

hizumalu
04-13-2011, 02:01 AM
It was an assassination mission, whose 100% sync’s requirement is to assassin 3 guards with hidden blade. The last one was an agility guard who jumped over the houses. After I have spent 5 min to consider the route to kill him and got ready to go, he falls down the house and dead… System reminds me the 100% sync failed….

Maurice_Wijma
04-13-2011, 07:20 AM
I was able to get a new recruite after burning another Borgia tower. Somewere in the center part of Rome, I was near one. So I ook the shortcut on the roof.
After I was on top of the building, I watched down to see what guard I had to kill in a fall, only to see he killed all the guards himself...
I talked to the guy, and he thanked me for saving him! Looked like he was very sarcastic! :P

PurpleHaze1980
04-13-2011, 10:43 AM
I know it's part of the story in general but I thought it was funny when Ezio gets quite insulted in the early stages of the game when someone suggests he is old; as he's leaving to climb I heard Ezio clearly say (after complaining about being accused of being old) "oh my back!" which cracked me up.

I also find the responses of the townspeople when running after thrown money to be humourous. Cries such as "Silver! Gold! Happiness!" and "My lucky day!" always make me smile a little.

fotofrik
04-13-2011, 10:56 AM
In the first sequence when I was in Vaticano with Mario you have to run over roofs to get to that tower. I jumped across from one rooftopto another and grab at the edge of the roof when sudenly Mario came and started steping on my hands!
It was realy WTF moment

EcLiPzZz
04-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by PurpleHaze1980:
I know it's part of the story in general but I thought it was funny when Ezio gets quite insulted in the early stages of the game when someone suggests he is old; as he's leaving to climb I heard Ezio clearly say (after complaining about being accused of being old) "oh my back!" which cracked me up.

I also find the responses of the townspeople when running after thrown money to be humourous. Cries such as "Silver! Gold! Happiness!" and "My lucky day!" always make me smile a little.

i love when they yell 'MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!'

PurpleHaze1980
04-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by EcLiPzZz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PurpleHaze1980:

i love when they yell 'MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And when the women scream "I want some!"