PDA

View Full Version : Ki-84 skin folder

Dienst
03-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Have downloaded a few skins for the KI-84 series. Available are the a b and c series to use in play. Am curious though,,when I open up program files and get to paint schemes and finally skin folder,,the only options to skin are the a and c series for the Ki-84,,,I have no folder for the Ki-84-b.Is this a glitch on my end or is there a reason why I dont have the folder. Any help is thanked,,,,I have no idea how to skin the b series without a folder,the a and c series skinned fine.

Dienst
03-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Have downloaded a few skins for the KI-84 series. Available are the a b and c series to use in play. Am curious though,,when I open up program files and get to paint schemes and finally skin folder,,the only options to skin are the a and c series for the Ki-84,,,I have no folder for the Ki-84-b.Is this a glitch on my end or is there a reason why I dont have the folder. Any help is thanked,,,,I have no idea how to skin the b series without a folder,the a and c series skinned fine.

WUAF_Badsight
03-09-2004, 08:14 PM
hello ....... there is no KI84 b folder added when you install the Aces expansion

so you have to go to the Paintschemes folder & make a new one & name it this ~~~> Ki-84-Ib

i transferred a lot of skins to the C & B folders from the first KI we got

have fun with them dude : ))

Mitlov47
03-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Do Ki-84 skins work for all models? Or is the 1c somehow different from the 1a? I've got some really cool 1a skins, and I'm wondering whether I can use them for the 1b and 1c when I buy Aces.

---------------------------

"I hear the roar of a big machine; Two worlds and in between.
Love lost, fire at will; Dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill.
I hear dive bombers and Empire down, Empire down..."
--Sisters of Mercy

KI-84-1a -- "Kaoru"

WUAF_Badsight
03-10-2004, 01:04 AM
i havent given it a VERY close look but ive been flying with my KI-84-1a skins that ive collected on the other 2 models no worries

Dienst
03-10-2004, 05:15 AM
Thanks