PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Assassin Armor

C112408E
12-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I know this really isn't that big of a deal and I'm not really in much of a position to complain about it since it was free (I got it from that Gamespot thing), but is anyone else a little disappointed in the look? It had a lot of potential, but Ubisoft just messed up a few big things on it. I think the outfit itself looks very cool and even the mask looks good (as opposed to that horrible looking mask on the Ishak Pasha armor), but Ubi put SO MUCH ugly armor on it for no reason. I was sitting there raising one of my eyebrows in confusion as I read the description of it that said something along the lines of "provides excellent maneuverability, but very little protection". It made me wonder if they had written that description of it before they even made the armor, because the actual thing makes you look like a freaking tank. And the exposed neck is just so awkward and out of place on the outfit. Had they just changed these few things, I think I would've loved the outfit even more than the Armor of Altair, and that's really saying something.

Serrachio
12-05-2011, 01:35 PM
I actually like it, as a previous image made it look black and orange and it looked like a clone of the Master Assassin Armor.

UrDeviant1
12-05-2011, 01:46 PM
I really like it, but not as much as the Ishak pasha Armour and only because I prefer the color. The mask on the Turkish assassin Armour looks better though and I like the exposed neck with just the popped up collar. Neither of them are as nice looking as the Armour of Altair though imo.