PDA

View Full Version : That dam flight!!

pugnale-assass
08-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Two and a half hours and I can't resolve the dam flying machine. I have also busted my controller through this game as well. Is there a cheat way of over coming this as the first time I did it it was pure luck and the luck ain't on my side. I have just written a letter of complaint about how many glitches there are in this game! I never know where I am going to end up when I click A or what ever the controls I have to tweak to ensure Ezio moves. I can't play now due to the controller going bust. I have to fight the controller on every section and the joystick couldn't take it. Now I have to fork out for a new one. Bought another game and that is fine, I have had no problems with movements on that, only this game.
I know I sound like an old moaner but I want to fight in the game, not fight the game. I know others have had problems as well, I wonder if that is a PC problem or do other game consoles have the same glitches as well?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

ace3001
08-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Turn V-Sync on in graphics options.

pugnale-assass
08-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Thanks for offering the advice, unfortunately it ha been on and off to see if it made any difference and it didn't. I did do it eventually, like alot of this game I do by luck and not skill as it has too many glitches

D.I.D.
08-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Why not just play it with keyboard/mouse? I've played all of the series that way, and aside from the occasional frustration with directional control on leaps in temples/catacombs it's been a good experience.

What's your controller?

pugnale-assass
08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks for your advice, I am not good with the keyboard, I have tried it though. And when I have tried it I end up with the same problem not knowing what direction I am going to go etc.

sassinscreed
08-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by pugnale-assass:
Two and a half hours and I can't resolve the dam flying machine. I have also busted my controller through this game as well. Is there a cheat way of over coming this as the first time I did it it was pure luck and the luck ain't on my side. I have just written a letter of complaint about how many glitches there are in this game! I never know where I am going to end up when I click A or what ever the controls I have to tweak to ensure Ezio moves. I can't play now due to the controller going bust. I have to fight the controller on every section and the joystick couldn't take it. Now I have to fork out for a new one. Bought another game and that is fine, I have had no problems with movements on that, only this game.
I know I sound like an old moaner but I want to fight in the game, not fight the game. I know others have had problems as well, I wonder if that is a PC problem or do other game consoles have the same glitches as well?

i played ac on pc with controller and didn't have any problems

Krayus Korianis
08-20-2011, 02:03 AM
honestly, if you're rubbish with a keyboard and mouse... Why not just play the console?

pugnale-assass
08-20-2011, 02:27 AM
Well not exactly rubbish, just can't handle all the shortcuts that are needed to manipulate Ezio when fighting etc. But I have bust the controller anyway through this game due to trying to fight the auto directions and camera views. It is a nightmare on this computer, so I think I will just have to give in and take it off.

ace3001
08-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
honestly, if you're rubbish with a keyboard and mouse... Why not just play the console? And lose the way better graphics? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Calvarok
08-21-2011, 02:46 AM
PC needs to be seriously glitch-fixed. Console versions are so much better for no reason.

pugnale-assass
08-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Just to add to more woe's in this game. I was having fun going around killing Borgia soldiers and Ezio was going rogue and killing bystanders. The soldiers were rimmed in the white line as usual, but Ezio killed two woman and a man. I was shocked!! I had LT pressed and pressed X then he jumped in and killed these innocent people. Also I selected swords and he came up with throwing all the bombs!! It is just all so annoying for such a good game

sassinscreed
08-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
PC needs to be seriously glitch-fixed. Console versions are so much better for no reason.

there are no glitches on pc version it seems it works fine to everyone except you

pugnale-assass
08-23-2011, 02:19 AM
My PC is 64bit does that make a difference. It has caused me problems many times being a 64 bit.