PDA

View Full Version : That is not Minerva. SPOILERSSSSSSSS!!

AronAssassin68
11-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I noticed how on these forums, everybody calls the person who came before in ACB Minerva, However this is a different one. Assuming as we are in the temple of Juno, that is in fact Juno. Look at her, she looks nothing like Minerva. Also she sounds different.

Grandmaster_Z
11-23-2010, 02:46 PM
is she the one who can't be trusted?

DJKRONOS1982
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I agree, I think it is Juno. She looks nothing like Minerva, which they happen to show at the beginning of this game as well as AC2. They didn't change her appearance in the beginning, so why would they toward the end?

Juno is the Roman version of Hera, who was known to hate Demi-Gods and humans that crossed her. Considering that humans supposedly rebelled against TWCB, she may be trying to sabotage Desmond's journey.

CRUDFACE
11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by DJKRONOS1982:
I agree, I think it is Juno. She looks nothing like Minerva, which they happen to show at the beginning of this game as well as AC2. They didn't change her appearance in the beginning, so why would they toward the end?

Juno is the Roman version of Hera, who was known to hate Demi-Gods and humans that crossed her. Considering that humans supposedly rebelled against TWCB, she may be trying to sabotage Desmond's journey.

While she does resent them, she has no real reason to sabotage him, seeing as she's already dead. She even said she was helping him, but showing him the way. I think she;s the kind of person who cares about the destination, but not the journey.

SolidSnakeMat
11-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Who thought it was Minerva? I thought it was obviously Juno.

Abeonis
11-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Who thought it was Minerva? I thought it was obviously Juno.

Someone thought it was Minerva? I'm not sure why; at some point in the level, Lucy clearly says that they're in the Temple of Juno.

godsmack_darius
11-23-2010, 08:15 PM
When 16 said she cant be trusted, think he was reffering to Juno/Minerva...Or Lucy...

AdzMofo
11-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Finally! I was growing tired of everybody referring to her as Minerva, when Shaun obvoiusly eluded to the fact that it was Juno.

Although, tbh, when Minerva mentioned Juno at the end of ACII I totally assumed Juno would be a guy...

Pitalla
11-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Minerva mentioned Juno? hmm gotta see that again. She did sounded different and was in a different color.

I wonder if we will see more of those in future games.

oh btw could that also mean that in 2012 a new beyonder will come? Quetzalcoatl returns?

Also when Juno was talking during the puzzle in the church, to what was she referring to?

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
When 16 said she cant be trusted, think he was reffering to Juno/Minerva...Or Lucy...

I kinda think it was Juno. Watching Juno's temper in the temple really makes me not like her at all.

SynysterSnyper
11-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I hope that the other TOWCB that Juno talked about will be in the next assassins creed.