PDA

View Full Version : USMC, Navy & USAAF campaigns for PF?

Flydutch
08-02-2004, 08:15 AM
And what about the famous AVG Fliyng tigers?
I can imagine that it is a lot of work to have for the US side alone al of these seperate Airforces featuring as campaigns but maybe it is a idea to set them up so that third party modellers can finnish historic campaigns.

I am just finnishing the interesting book on the famous US marine corps "VMF 214 Blacksheep"
That discribes a lot of operations that took place in wich Marines, Navy and Army pilots operated togheter vs Japanese Army and Navy forces!
This would ad a lot of colour and fliyng fun to PF!

I also hope there will be a ready rooms for pre and de-briefing and showing instruction fotos for missions and instruction films for training carrier deck landings for example.

Nice features for training would be the historical gunnery training missions where you shoot at target sleeves towed by bright yellow or orange a/c or a target sledge ( That would produce spray in the shape of a roosters tail)that was towed behind a carrier.

Flydutch
08-02-2004, 08:15 AM
And what about the famous AVG Fliyng tigers?
I can imagine that it is a lot of work to have for the US side alone al of these seperate Airforces featuring as campaigns but maybe it is a idea to set them up so that third party modellers can finnish historic campaigns.

I am just finnishing the interesting book on the famous US marine corps "VMF 214 Blacksheep"
That discribes a lot of operations that took place in wich Marines, Navy and Army pilots operated togheter vs Japanese Army and Navy forces!
This would ad a lot of colour and fliyng fun to PF!

I also hope there will be a ready rooms for pre and de-briefing and showing instruction fotos for missions and instruction films for training carrier deck landings for example.

Nice features for training would be the historical gunnery training missions where you shoot at target sleeves towed by bright yellow or orange a/c or a target sledge ( That would produce spray in the shape of a roosters tail)that was towed behind a carrier.