PDA

View Full Version : The game is beeing destroyed

XhulderX
05-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey Ubisoft. Let me first say that I'm a great fan of your games and that I was very surpriced by the grafics and the freedom in Assassin's Creed. And thats whay I feel taht I must speek my mind. because your sompany has developed this great game, but I can easy be so much greater then is are now, just with a patch.

The things thats need improment are:

1) The voices in the game is very lame, it realy destroyes the game that there is only 3-6 diffrent

sentence in the game. and then 80% of the play time is in the cities then it really begins to get one on the nerves.

2) more diffrent missions. The game is not very challenging, when a person has complettet the game the first time (after 1-3 days) then the fun is over because it is alwyes the same missions and the same way to do it. Therefore can the Game be borring and corney after just a week, when one has completed the game for the 3th. time. I know that in the directors cut, that there are more missions but the problem are still the same.

thise 2 problems is very bad because it is destorying this els wonderfull game. It just give one the feeling of that your company has used all the time and all of the money on graphic. and that the sound, and mission part has had to be made in a hell of a hurry.... I really hope that your firm will try to fix those problems.

yours faithfull: Rune Jensen... DK

GreyFlame
05-30-2008, 06:20 AM
1) The game's supposed to be in the cities most of the time.

2) You completed the game for the third time... Ofcourse it gets boring. .. >_<"

moqqy
05-30-2008, 06:33 AM
No.

jcchan
05-30-2008, 07:47 AM
I dont think the game is being destroyed. It gives you freedom to play the game in different ways . If you said the game is boring , I think you are only following the instructions of how to finish the game quickly instead of enjoying different sides of it. Yes I agree with you that the side missions are always repeating. But, the out comes after the missions can be different. Did you choose to wait for the best moment to save the citizens or you just run to the guards and save the citizens and let hundreds of guards surrounding you?( wAIT UNTIL THERE ARE NO OTHER GUARDS) Did you try to assassinate the targets in different ways? Of course, it will become very boring after you repeat killing with the fastest way. Just try to KILL them in another way such as : Getting unnoticed whenever you attemp to assassinate them.

As for combat, I also find using counter attacks to kill the guards are boring. TO ADD MORE FUN, I go onto the rooftop and the guards chase me onto the platform,well, of course. Instead of using swords or melee, I push them to the floor from the building and it's interesting to see them fall and never wake up again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

So just explore new elements in the game , and you will find it does worth its value http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

the_assassin_07
05-30-2008, 08:19 AM
for the 3th. time.
Wow.

Isn't English your first language or something?

BTOG46
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">for the 3th. time.
Wow.

Isn't English your first language or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With a name like Jenson, and DK (Denmark) at the end of his post, Danish would seem an obvious first language, maybe before criticising his English, you should post on a Danish forum to see how well you manage http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Bobfish_Almight
05-30-2008, 10:34 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif could also be Dutch if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure that's a fairly common language in Denmark as well right?

HannahIsMyName
05-30-2008, 10:36 AM
assassins creed rules

who dares to disagree
*looks around furiously*

moqqy
05-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Isn't English your first language or something?

Wow.

Is English not your first language or something?

See what I did there?

What did we learn? If you go correcting someone elses grammar, please, make sure yours isn't flawed.

Selur_Riatla
05-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Ah, as everyone else is correcting each other...

They could have more voices/lines, I agree. But yeah...whatever. In Acre there's like, one line that's not used anywhere else by a woman (something like "Don't think I couldn't have handeled them by myself! But you've done alright by me.)

I think the game gets better the more times you play it. (Probably because the first time I'm stressing to finish the game so I can see the ending...) But the more you play it the more tatics you learn...the more tactics, the more ways to kill...the more fun!

As suggested above, I advise that you try killing in different ways. And if you have trouble in one area of battle, go practice that. (I take issue with counter-kills: hidden blades. Pitiful, isn't it.)