PDA

View Full Version : Going blind while fighting end boss*spoiler!*

Adelphos1987
06-20-2009, 04:34 PM
when he says you have always been blind well i really stay that way and i cant see a thing. what have i missed that i am staying that way.

thanks

Xanatos2007
06-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Al Mualim teleports around paradise, you have to track him down and kill him. I recommend using the hidden blade; counter, stab, done. If he grabs you DON'T perform a grab break, he'll just teleport again and your synchronisity will be reset to zero.

Al Mualim: Blind, Altair. Blind is all you’ve ever been. All you'll ever be.
Altair: My blade sees for me, Al Mualim. It cuts through the darkness.

IanXO4
06-20-2009, 07:04 PM
if possible you should revise your topic name to indicate a spoiler and remove al mualim's name. pls consider this a priority.

you are supposed to lose some visibility, but not go "blind". are you exaggerating?

what happened is that al mualim teleported to a new location in the garden, and you are supposed to do is locate him and continue the fight. you should be able to use your gps as a guide.

SPOILER:

if you want to avoid dealing with his repeated teleportations, just counter attack with the hidden blade instead.

Adelphos1987
06-20-2009, 07:19 PM
no my whole screen is flashing white like when your about to die. and cant see at all =(

Xanatos2007
06-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah, your sync get set to zero, you have to run around and find Al Mualim. He should be easy to see amongst the blur.

Adelphos1987
06-20-2009, 07:50 PM
darn i wish it was i mean i cant even see a foot infront of me =/ i feel like im missing something

Serenity9066
06-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Maybe your game is freezing? It should go back to normal after it does that.

sensationikke
06-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Give us some screenshots!

Silhouette1991
06-21-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Adelphos1987:
no my whole screen is flashing white like when your about to die. and cant see at all =( You should try to go to Assassin's Creed Community Help and Advice,maybe there you can find help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

IanXO4
06-21-2009, 07:58 AM
>no my whole screen is flashing white like when your about to die.

thats not what its supposed to look like when you are about to die.

Serenity9066
06-21-2009, 08:12 AM
Yeah it's a big ending sequence kind of thing. Like the animus is unstable or something. Your not turning it off right when that happens are you? >.>;

You should really try to check the tech advice forum.

obliviondoll
06-21-2009, 08:53 AM
When you're nearly dead, your vision is distorted, and you do get flashes of white over things intermittently, but it shouldn't leave you "blind." And a highlighted (targeted but not locked) enemy should be fairly visible at greater distance than the rest of your surroundings.

Also, you can quickly remove the problem once you find him by locking on and throwing a knife - doesn't do damage to HIM, but restores your sync. I should probably mention that while you're in that state you ARE near death - one hit from him will kill. So restoring sync is a good idea before engaging.

Beyond that, the usual suggestion of hidden blade counters is a good one, because any other attack or counter (including throw counters) will make him teleport again - and you have to go through the whole process again before getting another attack in. And repeat until he dies.

Adelphos1987
06-21-2009, 11:22 AM
finally killed him. tho i cant get the credits to appear now arrghhh!

Serenity9066
06-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Lol that's the fun part. Good luck XP.

teremade
06-23-2009, 09:06 PM
can someone help me im near the end of the game in which desmond see's eagle vision were he's being kept and in his room also the credits to the game apear after he see the writing hat do u do next. please help.

bokeef04
06-23-2009, 09:11 PM
that is the end, all thats left you can do is either replay memories or check out the writing and pictures in the animus room