PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Boonty and UBI

VF-1_Jagua
04-26-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm posting it here trying to have my prob solved anyway.

I was waiting 1946 being launched in Brasil for months and there are no schedules for it, so I tryed to buy it directly from UBI shop in USA. The first surprise I had is that UBI didn't let me download the DVD because I'm from Brasil (!).

So I tryed to download the add-on from UK and have no problems downloading it. Just paid for that and download the software. But I didn't receive the activation key (it came blank in the instalation instructions). So I leave a message in the customer service page asking for the key.

As I didn't receive an answer in a week I leave other messages (6 in total) and a message in the suport page.

Today it's completing 27 days without a solution. The only response I got was the following:

=========================
Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from the Ubisoft Online Store.

Please accept our appologies for the delay in answering your email

Your problem has been forwarded to the reletive department who will send you another activation key. We appologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Ubisoft Online Shop thanks you for your trust

27 days with my game blocked, because UBI don't send me a key for the program I paid for.

I have all titles from Maddox since IL2, first edition, all of then bought in a official shop, I'm a software developer and a company owner and all the software I have I paid for it, so it's a shame what UBI is doing with me and I really can't understand why people from Brasil can't buy the DVD/download in the UBI Shop!

To all, sorry for this, but I really don't know what else can I do to have my game back to live...

[]s,
Jagua

VF-1_Jagua
04-26-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm posting it here trying to have my prob solved anyway.

I was waiting 1946 being launched in Brasil for months and there are no schedules for it, so I tryed to buy it directly from UBI shop in USA. The first surprise I had is that UBI didn't let me download the DVD because I'm from Brasil (!).

So I tryed to download the add-on from UK and have no problems downloading it. Just paid for that and download the software. But I didn't receive the activation key (it came blank in the instalation instructions). So I leave a message in the customer service page asking for the key.

As I didn't receive an answer in a week I leave other messages (6 in total) and a message in the suport page.

Today it's completing 27 days without a solution. The only response I got was the following:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from the Ubisoft Online Store.

Please accept our appologies for the delay in answering your email

Your problem has been forwarded to the reletive department who will send you another activation key. We appologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Ubisoft Online Shop thanks you for your trust

27 days with my game blocked, because UBI don't send me a key for the program I paid for.

I have all titles from Maddox since IL2, first edition, all of then bought in a official shop, I'm a software developer and a company owner and all the software I have I paid for it, so it's a shame what UBI is doing with me and I really can't understand why people from Brasil can't buy the DVD/download in the UBI Shop!

To all, sorry for this, but I really don't know what else can I do to have my game back to live...

[]s,
Jagua

buddye1
04-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Wow, that is the worse customer support story I have ever heard.

Thanks, for posting I will not order a download for my 1946 copy as this is very bad.

VF-1_Jagua
04-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Few hours after I posted this message here, UBI sent me the key. It´s working now!

Anyway, I'm very dispointed with UBI, and probably I will never buy any software from UBI Shop again!

Tku all for the pacience.

[]s,
Jagua.

stalkervision
04-27-2007, 08:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VF-1_Jagua:
Few hours after I posted this message here, UBI sent me the key. It´s working now!

Anyway, I'm very dispointed with UBI, and probably I will never buy any software from UBI Shop again!

Tku all for the pacience.

[]s,
Jagua. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hours after posting here huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif