PDA

View Full Version : Assassin 2 - Last rites

pugnale-assass
10-22-2011, 02:48 AM
I have always managed to get things done, but I am having awful trouble with 'Last rites'! I have watched the videos and read what you should do, and been up and down that effin building so manytimes now! The first three are fine, but watching the videos it seems so easy; slowly walk up to the back of them and stab them. Well everytime I do this, they turn around!!!!!!!!! I have tried running, slowly walking and get caught everytime!! Is my game programmed different to those who make the videos! I have tried the gun, well that miss fires in all directions. I have tried throwing knives and they go all directions or they turn around just as I am about to throw them! I can't tell you how many times I have tried, but believe me it really is loads!!

SixKeys
10-22-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm not sure how you manage to misfire with the gun as long as you're locked on to your target. The sound of gunfire might alert the remaining guards' attention though, so I would only recommend it if you're far enough to hide.

Throwing knives in AC2 are pretty useless, I wouldn't bother with them.

Have you tried sneaking behind the enemies and poisoning them?

You can also take out a couple of the guards from inside a hay bale, ledge grab or air assassination.