PDA

View Full Version : Help with in game

Truad1das
12-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Lets see Im not very far into the game but all I have left to do in one town is go to the Assassin's Bureau. Theres only one problem I cant find it. The message says that it is on the roof but when i got to that exact spot the bureau aint there. Can anyone help me please

Truad1das
12-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Lets see Im not very far into the game but all I have left to do in one town is go to the Assassin's Bureau. Theres only one problem I cant find it. The message says that it is on the roof but when i got to that exact spot the bureau aint there. Can anyone help me please

Raide
12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forums Truad1das,

When you come to the Assassin's Bureau, you will see a window open in teh roof and you jump down there in order to enter. If it is locked, it usually means that you are not hidden. Jump in some hay, of hide in one of the tents (Dotted around the roof)

Once your marker has turn Blue and you are hidden, the door will open and you can jump in. I did the same thing when I first started, once you find out how it works, it all becomes easier http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Truad1das
12-28-2007, 11:05 AM
ok thank you very much ill go and try it and if i still cannot find it i will let u know