PDA

View Full Version : Travelling

kelseyoakes
04-12-2010, 05:23 PM
How can you buy a carriage?? (if its possible) I hate using ships, boats, running and horses, anyway of getting a carriage or anything?? xxx

zgubilici
04-12-2010, 10:45 PM
You cannot buy a carriage per se, but you can pay for transport by carriage from city to city.
Every location has travel stations at city gates and inside the cities as well, so go to a travel station and pay for transport by carriage to the location of your choice.

kelseyoakes
04-13-2010, 12:16 AM
how do i pay for transport by carriage?? xxx

adarwinter
04-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by kelseyoakes:
how do i pay for transport by carriage?? xxx

it's just a quick-travel method. u reappear in another city. u dont see yourself ride there.

on the map u can see little icons of an arrow that has two heads poiting right and left. go to that icon. in the game world there's a small stand with the sgn "vaggio" if im not mistaken.

kelseyoakes
04-13-2010, 02:24 AM
i know about the icon thing lol xxx

Six_Gun
04-14-2010, 11:46 PM
It's supposed to be Viaggio (I travel), not Vaggio. Vaggio is a bit amusing after Ezio's mother implied he was obsessed with ******s earlier in the game. Maybe the carriage service is run by the Courtesans. LOL

Murcuseo
04-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
It's supposed to be Viaggio (I travel), not Vaggio. Vaggio is a bit amusing after Ezio's mother implied he was obsessed with ******s earlier in the game. Maybe the carriage service is run by the Courtesans. LOL

lol I love the look on Ezios face when she says that... definately a priceless moment