PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3/4?

DaniBeilin100
02-04-2011, 03:32 PM
What now? Ubi created the worst ending ever!!!
The next game will continue with Ezio? Or it will start with desmond? please!! I gotta get some question's answered!

Cederholm
02-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DaniBeilin100:
What now? Ubi created the worst ending ever!!!
The next game will continue with Ezio? Or it will start with desmond? please!! I gotta get some question's answered!

Omfg! The PC Version havent get released and you thinking about AC 4 already ?? Come one....

Murcuseo
02-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Cederholm:

Omfg! The PC Version havent get released and you thinking about AC 4 already ?? Come one....

What's that got to do with him being excited about AC3?

Anyway, the next release is going to carry on the story of Ezio but it's not for consoles or PC. It's for one of the hand helds, DS I think, but I'm not sure. Ezio will travel to Masyaf apparently, I don't know anything more than that.

AC3 will most definately be a new ancestor, but that release isn't planned until 2012/2013.

Ass4ssin8me
02-04-2011, 06:06 PM
I thought Ubi confirmed a big release, this year with a massive ACB DLC leading up to it?

Krayus Korianis
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
I thought Ubi confirmed a big release, this year with a massive ACB DLC leading up to it?

They did and they didn't.

First time they stated a release in 2012, then after AC:B launched it was in 2011.

March looks to be like the release of AC: Lost Legacy for the Nintendo 3DS. But nothing is sure atm.

massmurdera_666
02-04-2011, 06:56 PM
i just hope that they release Lost Legacy on the Dsi, Ds and the Psp, i really don't want to buy another handheld just so i can play this game.

Krayus Korianis
02-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
i just hope that they release Lost Legacy on the Dsi, Ds and the Psp, i really don't want to buy another handheld just so i can play this game.

Apparently it's only gonna be on the Nintendo 3DS... Unfortunately. I think Nintendo wants to do the 3D gimmick for everything like every other company is trying to do in movies and such.

dragons292010
02-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Well I heard somewhere that the nest AC is going to be somewhere in Egypt or based on western country.

Alpha Ender
02-04-2011, 11:19 PM
@ dragons292010:

Like Krayus said, it will feature Ezio traveling to Masyaf. Honestly, I wish they would just stop with Ezio's story. He'll be...old. Really old for those times. He doesn't have modern medicine, like average life expectancy was in the 40's to 50's, and that's if you didn't live a war filled life like Ezio. I'm curious, but not enough to buy a handheld. Maybe borrow it or ROM it, but not to buy it.

Murcuseo
02-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
@ dragons292010:

Like Krayus said, it will feature Ezio traveling to Masyaf. Honestly, I wish they would just stop with Ezio's story. He'll be...old. Really old for those times. He doesn't have modern medicine, like average life expectancy was in the 40's to 50's, and that's if you didn't live a war filled life like Ezio. I'm curious, but not enough to buy a handheld. Maybe borrow it or ROM it, but not to buy it.

I would have loved to see a game expanding Giovannis storyline. After watching lineage I always wanted to know more about him as a character.

As for Ezio being old, remember he has had contact with the Apple on many occasions so that could be used as an explanation for the his long, relatively injury free life.

No doubt after the 3DS release there will be some good synopsis released that will explain the story in detail for those who don't want to buy the game, but still want to keep up with the storyline. To be honest, It would be nice if after a while they got Ubiworkshop to make a short about the game, be it animation or film/CG.

Krayus Korianis
02-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
@ dragons292010:

Well, actually in AC:B Ezio is 48 when he fights Cesare in Viana. 1459-1507 (known history).

Of course he did use the Apple of Eden to fight Cesare in 1503. Unsure what happens between 1503-1507. Would love to know what's happened during that.

Mr_Shade
02-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi Guys,

If you want to discuss future plot lines etc - can you use the ongoing thread?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)