PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

Chouxbun1
12-30-2010, 07:34 AM
To Ubisoft

For Assassin's Creed 3 it should be set in a time during the Armada, as the player's role, son of an English noble, or a son of a Spanish Duke.
Or even a Dutch boy drafted into the military as a conscript but rise's to become a General or Something. And find's out whatever army he is in, He find's Assassin's. and becomes someone important in their order.
From Arrow, or Chouxbun1
( just some ideas...)

Xanatos2007
12-30-2010, 07:41 AM
We've already got this many (http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB170/2-stacks%20of%20paper.jpg) threads on the same subject. Can we keep AC3 discussions in the Official AC3 discussion thread? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1)

magesupermaster
12-30-2010, 08:24 AM
So many people seem to dictate Ubisoft how AC3 should be made according to their thoughts and ideas, instead of letting Ubisoft do it's job..

Chouxbun1
12-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
We've already got this many (http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB170/2-stacks%20of%20paper.jpg) threads on the same subject. Can we keep AC3 discussions in the Official AC3 discussion thread? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1) Ok sorry it was my first post and i didnt realise there were two..

lodylody
12-30-2010, 11:54 AM
There's more than two. Trust me.

Ru1986
12-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Chouxbun1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
We've already got this many (http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB170/2-stacks%20of%20paper.jpg) threads on the same subject. Can we keep AC3 discussions in the Official AC3 discussion thread? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1) Ok sorry it was my first post and i didnt realise there were eight.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 11:57 AM
^ lol true

slaro
12-30-2010, 12:03 PM
I hope the next Assassins Creed will be made out of 3 parts. First the Dutch Republic in the 17th century when they were the most powerfull country in the world, with big rich and powerfull VOC merchants, etc cities like Amsterdam/Utrecht/Den Bosch would be so dmnd cool haha.

Next game The British Empire 17th/18th century. No explaination needed when they were the greatest haha.

Next game the French Revolution (maybe first the American) at the end of the 18th century and afterwards maybe the Napoleontic Wars.
Would be so dmnd cool.

NYGiantsfan13
12-30-2010, 04:04 PM
It will probably be in either colonial America or during the American Revolution When you secure the Apple of Eden the 2 images that appear are a Phrygian Cap, a symbol of freedom, and a Masonic Eye, a symbol of glory. Shaun says that they only come together in 1 place, he is wrong about that. The Phrygian Cap and Masonic Eye come together in 2 places, at the top of The Declaration of The Rights of Man, which was an important document during the French Revolution, and if you have a 1 dollar bill on you it will help you with the second location, notice The Great Seal of the US, it is at the top of the pyramid, and the symbol was adopted in America in 1782

NYGiantsfan13
12-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by NYGiantsfan13:
It will probably be in either colonial America or during the American Revolution When you secure the Apple of Eden the 2 images that appear are a Phrygian Cap, a symbol of freedom, and a Masonic Eye, a symbol of glory. Shaun says that they only come together in 1 place, he is wrong about that.

The Phrygian Cap and Masonic Eye come together in 2 places, at the top of The Declaration of The Rights of Man, which was an important document during the French Revolution, and if you have a 1 dollar bill on you it will help you with the second location, notice The Great Seal of the US, it is at the top of the pyramid, and the symbol was adopted in America in 1782

monkeyuncle8
12-30-2010, 04:06 PM
can we not talk about 3 brotherhood isn't even out for PC yet

notafanboy
12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
first a wawe of female assassin threads and now ac3 threads , whats going on ??!!???

Chouxbun1
12-31-2010, 05:09 AM
Lol sorry about this, i dont know how to delete threads.

TheSpectator
12-31-2010, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by NYGiantsfan13:
It will probably be in either colonial America or during the American Revolution When you secure the Apple of Eden the 2 images that appear are a Phrygian Cap, a symbol of freedom, and a Masonic Eye, a symbol of glory. Shaun says that they only come together in 1 place, he is wrong about that. The Phrygian Cap and Masonic Eye come together in 2 places, at the top of The Declaration of The Rights of Man, which was an important document during the French Revolution, and if you have a 1 dollar bill on you it will help you with the second location, notice The Great Seal of the US, it is at the top of the pyramid, and the symbol was adopted in America in 1782
Where is the phyrigian cap on the dollar bill. All I see is the masonic eye.

slaro
12-31-2010, 08:13 AM
I also asked that but he didnt respond yet uf.

TheWhasssupDud
12-31-2010, 09:40 AM
guys ubisoft will already be making the next game as we speak, they release a new one every year so clearly they gonna be busy + why would they be looking for the apple of eden when they already have it stupido pezzo di merda

Neo_Age
12-31-2010, 02:18 PM
I recall either reading an article or watching a video (I think the ladder) that one of the devs said that with AC2, the frame work was established for gameplay wise and that they could focus more on story elements, which is why AC:B came out so quickly (granted it was likely being worked in parallel with AC2 for a bit).

With that in mind, AC3 will likely take place in a time where melee weaponry is the primary form of combat still (due to gameplay mechanics being geared towards that with ranged weapons being secondary items). Given that the gun over took the sword in a short period of time (im talking about historically) that leaves a rather short period of time between AC:B and when the gun "offically" became the primary weapon of choice.

In summery, I would not be surprised if we are only about 50 or so years removed from Ezio in the next game, meaning we may be playing as Ezio's son or grandson.