PDA

View Full Version : Given up on Server Set Up...

ytareh
01-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I was trying to get a server up and running on Hyperlobby for the first time over the last 3 or 4 nights.However I am giving up now as Id prefer the enjoyment of my increasing addiction to playing online rather than the frustration of not being able to host....
The last straw was when after tweaking some ports on my router I couldnt even play on HL myself.Anyway Im back playing now if not hosting....Thanks to all who tried to help out ,maybe I'll try again in Summer (Im a teacher =3 months paid holidays/vacation here in Ireland!)

ytareh
01-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I was trying to get a server up and running on Hyperlobby for the first time over the last 3 or 4 nights.However I am giving up now as Id prefer the enjoyment of my increasing addiction to playing online rather than the frustration of not being able to host....
The last straw was when after tweaking some ports on my router I couldnt even play on HL myself.Anyway Im back playing now if not hosting....Thanks to all who tried to help out ,maybe I'll try again in Summer (Im a teacher =3 months paid holidays/vacation here in Ireland!)