PDA

View Full Version : Possible Cheat?

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 08:12 PM
I have now been playing the same mission for the last week, im getting kind of tired........Then i came up with the great idea to starve the enemy planes of fuel!
Just started the game and set 8X Time compression for about tem minutes....Voilá, the enemy planes are going down for landing, and they donâ´t take off because they are out of fuel!...../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Unforunatly i havenâ´t been able to complete the mission because there is a boat with the latest in targeting electronics onboard that just pinns down my own as if they where standing still in the air........Very boring (Im no historican but the accuracy couldnâ´t have been that good, there wouldnâ´t be any need for a airforce only naval), so is this a bug that has been concidered or is it not a bug, i do feel like a cheater but there is nothing else to do, my side always loose on this mission whatever i do, and if i fail i have to do it again until they are all gone!

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 08:12 PM
I have now been playing the same mission for the last week, im getting kind of tired........Then i came up with the great idea to starve the enemy planes of fuel!
Just started the game and set 8X Time compression for about tem minutes....Voilá, the enemy planes are going down for landing, and they donâ´t take off because they are out of fuel!...../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Unforunatly i havenâ´t been able to complete the mission because there is a boat with the latest in targeting electronics onboard that just pinns down my own as if they where standing still in the air........Very boring (Im no historican but the accuracy couldnâ´t have been that good, there wouldnâ´t be any need for a airforce only naval), so is this a bug that has been concidered or is it not a bug, i do feel like a cheater but there is nothing else to do, my side always loose on this mission whatever i do, and if i fail i have to do it again until they are all gone!

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Don't enable "Instant Success" in the difficulty menu, when you start a campaign. You'll then have to live with how the missions turn out the first time.

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.... Adolf Galland
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/molders8.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:34 PM
The AI aircraft don't run out of fuel, they try to land after last waypoint (as you do). Make your own missions.

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 05:28 AM
The Enemy planes are on a scout route around their own base so they have no final waypoint, they just go round and round!
And after about ten minutes with 8X compression on they begin to land!
I donâ´t have Instant success on, my prob is that i get shot down behind enemy lines, and canâ´t continue!
Another reason why i donâ´t complete this mission is that they all drop their bombs when i get close enough to the airbase, even if they have landed!......now thats got to be a bug, but im sure this have already been addressed!