PDA

View Full Version : Oleg pls, add damages to the runways !!

Benhur_C6
03-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Bomb make no damage to the runways in dogfight mode. They create craters, but the craters disapear in less than 3 minutes.

To verify it, i made a small dogfight mission. I bombed a runway with a BF110. I made a big crater in the full center of the runway with the SC500 and two small one with the smaller bombs. 3 minutes later, i was able to land the BF110 on that runway without any problem. The craters had disapear.

I think i will add a lot of strategy in the dogfight rooms if the players will be able to bomb the runways and to disable them for a moment, until they are repaired. I think that runways was targets of choice in the world war 2, no ?

In the missions file we can add some parameters to tune the gameplay for the RespawnTime of Bigship, Ship, Aeroanchored, Artillery and Searchlight.

So, will it be possible to add to the RespawnTime some parameters like 'bigbombcrater' and 'smallbombcrater', and to make disapear from the map those craters only when their time of life is done ?

Benhur_C6
03-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Bomb make no damage to the runways in dogfight mode. They create craters, but the craters disapear in less than 3 minutes.

To verify it, i made a small dogfight mission. I bombed a runway with a BF110. I made a big crater in the full center of the runway with the SC500 and two small one with the smaller bombs. 3 minutes later, i was able to land the BF110 on that runway without any problem. The craters had disapear.

I think i will add a lot of strategy in the dogfight rooms if the players will be able to bomb the runways and to disable them for a moment, until they are repaired. I think that runways was targets of choice in the world war 2, no ?

In the missions file we can add some parameters to tune the gameplay for the RespawnTime of Bigship, Ship, Aeroanchored, Artillery and Searchlight.

So, will it be possible to add to the RespawnTime some parameters like 'bigbombcrater' and 'smallbombcrater', and to make disapear from the map those craters only when their time of life is done ?