PDA

View Full Version : Aztek Eagles and his terror riads

Aztek_Eagle
07-01-2004, 05:00 PM
well some ppl seemed interested on my story of yesterdays brutal atack to brue base on gratergreen

This is me, Aztek Eagle in Aztek Eagle's Deadly base Atacks

that day, it started like any other, me and my wingman Tintin woke up and whent for briefing at our base, when we saw that we had to bomb again that city to the side of that evil fighter base wiht those supper powerfull aircraft, in witch many of our buddys had die in illfated atack atemps, we realize that only chance to win that battle was to atack not the city but instead a well coordinated atack against that evil base.
On one of the several sorties we flew that day, my wingman and i took a plan to fly very low avoiding any sighting of enemy aircraft and atack from a heading witch they would not expect, but sadly when we were half way, i saw a plane flying over us diving, and i scream on the radio to my wingman tintin, but it was to late, i saw him explode, but the fighter lost me, or i still dont know where he whent.
Finaly i sight the enemy base, and i speed up at very low alt, almost hiting some trees in my way there, and there they are the german pilots getting cofee on the ground, when suddently the hear the aerial atack alarm, but was too late, i saw them runing to their planes while i blew up the aaa position wiht 2 rokets, and i pass as fast as i can, and i see some one traying to take off, and i turn imidiestly to him, and from a head on i fire 2 more rokets to him while he is speeding up, and he is blown off the map, and then i go for the next parked planes and i shoot several rokets, and i did several passes till i had no more rokets, at that moement the base was full of smoke colums, and bodys all around the runway, of pilots who were traying to sclamble, while i my self had some enemy aircraft on my six, but i stay alive wiht my brake sharp turns, when i came back for one more pass wiht no rokets left, i see the most beutifull sight for a ground pounder, more than 5 or 6 planes in the ground, and 3 of them where line up sideways, one afther another, we no rokets left, i come in low, and start to shoot like insane, making a line of fire across them, and saw heavy damage to them, as i passed feets over their heads, i speed up and i turn back, at this point i am been shoot at by several planes, and i have bulets holes all around me.... i come back, and the smoke is so big, that i cant see the planes under it, but i know they r there, so i shoot into the smoke dont knowing if i was hiitng anything, but i got 3 victory marketings on that pass, so i sure did hit some one into that black smoke..... at this point i start to think about going home, this was a one way mission, but afther the sucess, i tough if i had live this long, may be i can be allowed to go home.
when suddely!!! a bf109 came fast firing his cannon to me, his face looked full of hate towards me, and wanted me to send me to ####, and my rudder suddently was blown off, i said to my self, this is time to run for life like the brave pilot you are, strangely the bf109 was no where to be seen, and i was singning victory when my engines quit, i had leak all my fuel now, so i look for a safe place to crash land, and i made the perfec no gear landing... and walk away from my plane, and the bf109 made a low pass over my head, i tough he was about to shoot me while i runed for dear life, but he didnt, i was captured and beat up for several days by the angry german pilots who maned to live..... what allowed me to live so much time on that base atack, was that there were several of my camarades fighter in a battle over the base while i atacked...........

Me and my wingman tintin destroy 35 planes on that day, at less than 5 were aerial, i destroy 29, and tintin 6, but he helped me alot, and he was blown off my tail while flying to target 2 times...... the funny thing is that we still lost the mission......

only thing i regret i vulched some one named help like 6 times in that mission of the 29 kill i had.. he surely suffer alot, i am sorry

this is me runing for dear life, afther un out of fuel

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/robertosgallery/deadlyrobo.JPG

Aztek_Eagle
07-01-2004, 05:00 PM
well some ppl seemed interested on my story of yesterdays brutal atack to brue base on gratergreen

This is me, Aztek Eagle in Aztek Eagle's Deadly base Atacks

that day, it started like any other, me and my wingman Tintin woke up and whent for briefing at our base, when we saw that we had to bomb again that city to the side of that evil fighter base wiht those supper powerfull aircraft, in witch many of our buddys had die in illfated atack atemps, we realize that only chance to win that battle was to atack not the city but instead a well coordinated atack against that evil base.
On one of the several sorties we flew that day, my wingman and i took a plan to fly very low avoiding any sighting of enemy aircraft and atack from a heading witch they would not expect, but sadly when we were half way, i saw a plane flying over us diving, and i scream on the radio to my wingman tintin, but it was to late, i saw him explode, but the fighter lost me, or i still dont know where he whent.
Finaly i sight the enemy base, and i speed up at very low alt, almost hiting some trees in my way there, and there they are the german pilots getting cofee on the ground, when suddently the hear the aerial atack alarm, but was too late, i saw them runing to their planes while i blew up the aaa position wiht 2 rokets, and i pass as fast as i can, and i see some one traying to take off, and i turn imidiestly to him, and from a head on i fire 2 more rokets to him while he is speeding up, and he is blown off the map, and then i go for the next parked planes and i shoot several rokets, and i did several passes till i had no more rokets, at that moement the base was full of smoke colums, and bodys all around the runway, of pilots who were traying to sclamble, while i my self had some enemy aircraft on my six, but i stay alive wiht my brake sharp turns, when i came back for one more pass wiht no rokets left, i see the most beutifull sight for a ground pounder, more than 5 or 6 planes in the ground, and 3 of them where line up sideways, one afther another, we no rokets left, i come in low, and start to shoot like insane, making a line of fire across them, and saw heavy damage to them, as i passed feets over their heads, i speed up and i turn back, at this point i am been shoot at by several planes, and i have bulets holes all around me.... i come back, and the smoke is so big, that i cant see the planes under it, but i know they r there, so i shoot into the smoke dont knowing if i was hiitng anything, but i got 3 victory marketings on that pass, so i sure did hit some one into that black smoke..... at this point i start to think about going home, this was a one way mission, but afther the sucess, i tough if i had live this long, may be i can be allowed to go home.
when suddely!!! a bf109 came fast firing his cannon to me, his face looked full of hate towards me, and wanted me to send me to ####, and my rudder suddently was blown off, i said to my self, this is time to run for life like the brave pilot you are, strangely the bf109 was no where to be seen, and i was singning victory when my engines quit, i had leak all my fuel now, so i look for a safe place to crash land, and i made the perfec no gear landing... and walk away from my plane, and the bf109 made a low pass over my head, i tough he was about to shoot me while i runed for dear life, but he didnt, i was captured and beat up for several days by the angry german pilots who maned to live..... what allowed me to live so much time on that base atack, was that there were several of my camarades fighter in a battle over the base while i atacked...........

Me and my wingman tintin destroy 35 planes on that day, at less than 5 were aerial, i destroy 29, and tintin 6, but he helped me alot, and he was blown off my tail while flying to target 2 times...... the funny thing is that we still lost the mission......

only thing i regret i vulched some one named help like 6 times in that mission of the 29 kill i had.. he surely suffer alot, i am sorry

this is me runing for dear life, afther un out of fuel

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/robertosgallery/deadlyrobo.JPG