PDA

View Full Version : Can you save in Mac demo

nibeck
08-23-2005, 03:44 PM
ok, I realize the demo is short, but I hate having to watch the intro videos over and over evrytime I run the demo.

Can I save the game in progress? If so how?

_mike

nibeck
08-23-2005, 03:44 PM
ok, I realize the demo is short, but I hate having to watch the intro videos over and over evrytime I run the demo.

Can I save the game in progress? If so how?

_mike

ZeusmeisterX007
08-23-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't believe you can save in the demo. I got really upset with this when I first started because I started the game and listened to Eschers speech and then used the pedestal to "change realitys" to Noloben. Then I noticed that I could see both realitys from inside the bubble so I touched the pedestal again to check out the rest Age which I had only been in for a second and voila, I suddenly found myself seeing hardware advertisements as the demo closed. Bolts flew immediately as I became enraged...

uecasm
08-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Really? Wow. I linked back to the rest age several times (just to see if I turned up at one of the other bubbles occasionally... which of course never happened).

Though apparently if you draw certain things on your slate then you get additional links on the pedestal, almost all of which will give you the "demo over" screen.