PDA

View Full Version : Which part of the game made you laugh the most?

Gamewrecker
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Ok I couldn't stop laughing when the guards broke that psycho guy in the hospitals legs. And when I ran after the fat merchant.

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!

How about you?

XNeofX
12-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Gamewrecker:
I couldn't stop laughing when the guards broke that psycho guy in the hospitals legs.

No way man

Gamewrecker
12-10-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by XNeofX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gamewrecker:
I couldn't stop laughing when the guards broke that psycho guy in the hospitals legs.

No way man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

huh?

Freefall69
12-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Your sick. Hoe can you find some1 getting there legs stamped on funny? Even if it is a game.

Kaxen6
12-10-2007, 09:33 AM
...That scene in the hospital made me freaking cringe! And I don't usually have any sympathy for NPCs...

When Des says "I thought Templars were guys in crazy hats drinking beer plotting world domination with lizardmen" it made me laugh.

Killing the fat guy was funny... he runs unreasonably fast for a guy that fat...

Ekko128
12-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Gamewrecker:
Ok I couldn't stop laughing when the guards broke that psycho guy in the hospitals legs. And when I ran after the fat merchant.

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!

How about you?

thats sick laughing when someone (even an NPC) has his legs broken. but the fat guy running was so funny and it would have been even funnier if he had tripped over and started rolling down a hill or something. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JackTR1992
12-10-2007, 10:27 AM
What's an NPC?

kazzoo
12-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by JackTR1992:
What's an NPC?

It stands for non-playable/non-player character http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SpyderNynja
12-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
When Des says "I thought Templars were guys in crazy hats drinking beer plotting world domination with lizardmen" it made me laugh.

yeah, i started the game over recently and heard Des say that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Phreaky_McGeek
12-10-2007, 11:14 AM
That whole "tin-foil hat wearing nutjobs" scene was pretty funny, although the Damascus bureau guy was funny too.

Cerus
12-10-2007, 12:29 PM
When Demond goes: "This is so (f-word)!!" and Lucy just stares at him and then he says; "Well it is."

If my memory serves me right...

However her look and the words combined were hilarious.

AirRon_2K7
12-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I liked the "There was also a book that said the world was made in seven days... a best seller to" scene. It was funny.

Warrior-Within2
12-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
I liked the "There was also a book that said the world was made in seven days... a best seller to" scene. It was funny.

That kind of pissed me off, but it still made me chuckle. The funniest part was the merchant king running... he was freaking fast! Also did anyone else do this: I caught Talal within the first 2 seconds of the chase. He was standing on the first building right after you climb up the ladder and I locked on to him. Then just as he jumped down from his first building I held R1 and Square and assassinated him by jumping from the building top. Took less time to kill him then to write this post...

Skaevola
12-10-2007, 08:26 PM
I didn't know what was going on when I first played, so I thought it was pretty funny that the first thing Desmond says is, "B*stards!"

Also, one of the informants' story is that, "I got a little too drunk last night, and insulted a Teutonic's wife... Or so I am told..." It was funny the first time, but I ended up kind of having to go on a killing spree, and my targets kept seeing me before I could kill them because they were alerted by the bodies. It is NOT funny the tenth time.

robo3687
12-11-2007, 12:47 AM
i still think the damascus rafiq guy is the funniest one in the game....i found myself laughing out loud at a few things he said....

also I went o save a citizen today and i was in this central area with a fountain (middle district of damascus) and I ended up killing i think it was 45 guards before the memory was complete....it was ridiculous...theyd keep coming out of nowhere. I'd be just about to press L1 to finish it and there were cries of

"INFIDEL!"

aaaand then some screaming and slashing...

when i was done the ground was so littered with bodies I had to just chuckle and think "did i really just do that?"

MiniAssasin
12-11-2007, 03:13 AM
man u guys are anal, of course its funny when the dudes legs are broken its the second best scene

the first being the mechants spaz attack on the beggar dude knifing him in the back repeatedly

i rofled

ScytheOfGrim
12-11-2007, 03:20 AM
I actually laughed my head off after the guy missed the hale bale at the beginning of the game.

I was like, "ROFL ZOMG wAt A n00b!!!"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MiniAssasin
12-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
I actually laughed my head off after the guy missed the hale bale at the beginning of the game.

I was like, "ROFL ZOMG wAt A n00b!!!"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

yeah lol ahhh my leg its broken

i had an austin powers 2 moment :P

i think my leg is broken, its starting to smell of pepermint and that is not good, i'l try the other one crack aghhh

Redfeather1975
12-11-2007, 04:04 AM
The first time a beggar woman that I brushed aside threw a rock at the back of my head and yelled at me.
It made me pause and chuckle.