PDA

View Full Version : Horse running.. And your sweaty hands

TheRipper12
12-20-2007, 07:32 AM
lol okay. Who has ever been full on sprinting with their horse, when suddenly your left thumb kinda starts to slip so you let go real fast and bring it back down to the bottom to keep it going up?

Then when your thumb JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND leaves the thumbstick, Your horse screeches to a stop.

-.-

cooldude6681
12-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Well suppose your horse continued moving when you took your thumb off the thumbstick. That wouldn't be very intuitive, now would it?

Paladin_1962
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Now, what do you think would happen if you took your hand of the wheel when driving your car?

I bet you'd prefer to have the car come to a complete stop, instead of smashing into a guard rail, or careen off of an embankment.

If you stop controlling the horse's movements the horse stops. What else would you expect in a game - steering by telekinesis?

blarson11
12-20-2007, 01:52 PM
horses are sentient beings. maybe hewants to keep moving http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i let go of my steering wheel all the time. if it is aligned properly you can go quite some time without hitting anything.