PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Subject 16's memories..

Puppet627
10-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Uh, okay, so I was replaying ACII today and I just finished all of the glyphs.
After you watch The Truth The Truth Lucy says something along the lines of Subject 16 explaining it to them if he was still alive.
Anyway, I was wondering, would it be possible for Desmond to access 16's memories?
Obviously Desmond isn't the son of Subject 16 but since they have the Animus' data wouldn't it be possible?

tyrce111
10-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Lucy mentions that she was going to verify with scientists wheather or not the plants in the video had any of the DNA of plants in the modern day to find out if this was actualy ADAM AND EVE.

blacktiger00
10-11-2010, 05:14 AM
They have his data but the memories are imprinted in his dna and to get his memories that would need his dna and his brain and a directed descendant, otherwise anyone could have accessed altairs or ezios memories.
least thats how i understand it.

primerib69
10-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
Lucy mentions that she was going to verify with scientists wheather or not the plants in the video had any of the DNA of plants in the modern day to find out if this was actualy ADAM AND EVE.

sooo since when was it possible to take dna samples from a video?

Abeonis
10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

sooo since when was it possible to take dna samples from a video? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And even if that were possible, how is taking the DNA from a plant going to help identify two humans? Also, when was this mentioned, as I have no memory of this being said whatsoever.

Originally posted by Puppet627:
Anyway, I was wondering, would it be possible for Desmond to access 16's memories?
Obviously Desmond isn't the son of Subject 16 but since they have the Animus' data wouldn't it be possible?

Why is it obvious Desmond isn't 16's son? For all we know, he is. They do share several ancestors so there is a high chance 16 is Desmond's father. Now of course, if that were the case, Desmond could view 16's memories.

fun1-fun2_me
10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
actually maybe 16 is desmond's father. Who knows they might have the animus get glitchy, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif causing desmond to get into the eyes of his father, and he has no idea what is going on. If they were to do that then desmond would see what happened to his father in the animus. Then he finds that his father is dead when he goes to the last place that he saw his father end up in the animus. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif just something on the side. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DarthEzio55
10-11-2010, 08:05 PM
guy's......what r u talking about, the last time desmond saw his father, they were living in a farm, in the middle of nowhere, and off the grid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif. and for proof Desmond say's it himself in AC1.and 16 is probably Desmond's distant cousin or something.

GarethNelson
10-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

sooo since when was it possible to take dna samples from a video? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And even if that were possible, how is taking the DNA from a plant going to help identify two humans? Also, when was this mentioned, as I have no memory of this being said whatsoever.

Originally posted by Puppet627:

Why is it obvious Desmond isn't 16's son? For all we know, he is. They do share several ancestors so there is a high chance 16 is Desmond's father. Now of course, if that were the case, Desmond could view 16's memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only if subject 16 fathered Desmond after the experiences they want to watch.

I think that's highly unlikely personally.