PDA

View Full Version : A Dead Horse Poll

deadskies
12-06-2009, 08:57 AM
I know it's like beating a dead horse, but I'm really sick of being treated unfairly and not getting the final product I'm promised by companies because they wanna do services for 360 Owners and don't care how many PS3 owners get left out for no good reason

deadskies
12-06-2009, 08:57 AM
I know it's like beating a dead horse, but I'm really sick of being treated unfairly and not getting the final product I'm promised by companies because they wanna do services for 360 Owners and don't care how many PS3 owners get left out for no good reason

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 09:00 AM
were is the option for trophies were not out when AC was released so making a patch to add them to the original game after Sony finally released them would of been a waste of production time due to the team having to drop off the future games and content to add something that wont be played by many people now.

look at the PC version there are multiple systems out there that can do achievements (including live) and they still didn't do them for PC. just get over it, it's not going to happen.

bladencrowd
12-06-2009, 09:01 AM
I would care about this if you weren't reviving dead threads http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif .

IV_trailer
12-06-2009, 09:07 AM
I have only a ps3 but I dont care about it since the trophy system was launced far after AC1. And its a waste of time to add trophys to a game in an upgrade that wont be played again with that much people.