PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters:save game?

Kadashi1974
03-29-2005, 04:43 AM
Any of you kind people out there have the faintest clue how to save a level in this game. Say for instance I am half way through a long mission and I need to go out!

I want to save it but I have no idea how to, apart from leave the comp on but then the comp turns the game off after a while. There just seems to be no way to save a game and then load it at a lter time! Therefore I have to start the level again which is **** fustrating.

Some idea of what to do would be greatful.

Tully__
03-29-2005, 04:49 AM
There is no way to save a mission half way through. Just like in real life, once you start it, you have to finish it.

Kadashi1974
03-29-2005, 04:51 AM
That sucks, but thanks for the reply.

Humpy_Dumpy
03-29-2005, 04:58 AM
haha, yeah it's pretty stupid and okay at the same time.

For instance, you have to go to the toilet, but you can't since your flying, you need to go really bad... but then you try and act as tough and brave as the real fighter pilots through playing a sim on a PC.

A save option would be brilliant, it would hurt no one. I'm pretty sure while real pilots were flying they didn't have their parents coming in saying "Hey, it's time for dinner get to the dinner table" so you have to give up on everything you did for that mission and start again... sigh.

I suppose pausing the game is okay, but it's not enough.

fabianfred
03-29-2005, 05:21 AM
well if you're not playing co-op or on-line you can Pause....

Aaron_GT
03-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Save game might be a nice option. You could implement it by allowing the option of having the computer pick up a game at the end of a track. You'd have to sit through it replaying the track, though.

Aeronautico
03-29-2005, 10:54 AM
Aaron, that can be done using the .ntrk as a training mission. Just rename it and forget of recording a new track out of it.

Aaron_GT
03-30-2005, 06:28 AM
Ah, I'll have to look into the details of that!