PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 - Demo Level.

APHughes
01-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the demo level that Ubisoft used to demonstrate Assassins creed 2, the E3 Demo. At least this way I can play the flying level again.

jack994
01-03-2010, 12:12 PM
No I dont think so, as in the full game there is already a carnival (like in the demo) and the flying mission takes place during this time as well.

Your only real hope is to:

a)Replay the game and get that achievement.
b)Wait until Ubisoft (hopefully) adds replay in an upcoming patch.
c) Get the "Battle of Forli" DLC in February which has a flying machine mission in it.

agentofwraith
01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Actually, 'Battle of Forli' is being released sometime this month with 'Bonfire of the Vanities' being released in February.

APHughes
01-03-2010, 03:38 PM
will we have to pay for these DLC's.
also where can you get them? playstation store?

jack994
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by APHughes:
will we have to pay for these DLC's.
also where can you get them? playstation store?

Yes you will but each is just over 5 and yes off the playstation store.

HoIcon
01-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I looked on the Internet and it said that the battle of forli would cost around 2.50 and bonfire of the vanaties would cost around 3.10

the amolang
01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
ya I think thats about right, cause its going to be about ten us bucks

Delta_Canuckian
01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
ya I think thats about right, cause its going to be about ten us bucks

Wrong, the DLC is going to be Battle of Forli will be $3.99 and Bonfire of the Vanities is going to be $4.99.

And I hope you can still get the Fly Swatter trophy in the Battle of Forli DLC, because I forgot to kick a guard and I want my platinum! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

agentofwraith
01-03-2010, 10:01 PM
To get your flyswatter, just open a new game and get to that point in the game. It doesn't take long second time around. When u get it, just quit and start your first game if you haven't finished it. About the prices, maybe it is more expensive in the UK. Maybe us in the US lucked out. Go figure. One thing is they got the Black Edition and we didn't. So, maybe its a trade off, don't know, I'm just rambling, LOL.

OzDavis
01-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Delta_Canuckian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:
ya I think thats about right, cause its going to be about ten us bucks Wrong, the DLC is going to be Battle of Forli will be $3.99 and Bonfire of the Vanities is going to be $4.99. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif Simple math: $3.99 + $4.99 = $8.98
Don't know about anyone else, but in my mind that qualifies as "about ten".

Delta_Canuckian
01-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Delta_Canuckian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:
ya I think thats about right, cause its going to be about ten us bucks Wrong, the DLC is going to be Battle of Forli will be $3.99 and Bonfire of the Vanities is going to be $4.99. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif Simple math: $3.99 + $4.99 = $8.98
Don't know about anyone else, but in my mind that qualifies as "about ten". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry, I thought that they were referring to them individually. My mistake.

sadeq1990
01-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by APHughes:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the demo level that Ubisoft used to demonstrate Assassins creed 2, the E3 Demo. At least this way I can play the flying level again.